SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I'd love to track down a keyboard I could use for it cause it has a YouTube app and IE app etc., pretty good just slow to type using a friggen remote control lol

I had the problem, but found out you can use YouTube app on android and synch phone to TV. Queue up videos from phone and it loads vid of tv. It's grouse. Of course it doesnt work on iPhone. Because Apple are shitflamin mongrels

Yeah a trailer should do

I got mine home delivered for like $45

I'd love to track down a keyboard I could use for it cause it has a YouTube app and IE app etc., pretty good just slow to type using a friggen remote control lol

Youtube app should be able to be sync'd / controlled with the youtube app on your phone if it can be signed into. Makes life very easy

Surely your joking. Get them greens goggles off.

You want you kids kids to be burdened with debt do you?

SO if not planning kids...it's a win for me?

awesome your kids can pay for my JETS!!!

they still have not contacted me to let me know which day is mine in the jet.

Yeah a trailer should do

I got mine home delivered for like $45

yeh they wanted 89 for delivery for what ever reason, so will just pickup

you could use a logitech k400r or check if it works directly to the TV, thats what i use on my HTPC (well I can let you know in a few days I'll try it)

Edited by UNR33L

I remember going on a cruise with you through the hills with about 20 cars... including huge brap-brap-brap 100dB rotories... and YOU were the one pulled up and defected for fog lights, lol

I was there that night

Cop asked me to "rev it a bit" to see if it was too loud (very scientific)... I must have blipped the throttle to at LEAST 1500 rpm lol

I remember getting my gtr epa cleared, bloke was revving it to like 6500rpm lol.

then goes on to tell me i should of been epa'd for emissions instead because of the black shit on rear bar, bitch please just do your job.

Edited by UNR33L

I remember going on a cruise with you through the hills with about 20 cars... including huge brap-brap-brap 100dB rotories... and YOU were the one pulled up and defected for fog lights, lol

I got pulled over for using foglights in a dark country road lol

He had no other excuse to pull over the other cars hence picked on the fog-lights.

Just wanted to know what was going on & who we were. Didn't get any fine/defect.

Just lectured me about some hot-shot wrx driver who lost it on the twisty road.

Grant?

I got pulled over for using foglights in a dark country road lol

He had no other excuse to pull over the other cars hence picked on the fog-lights.

Just wanted to know what was going on & who we were. Didn't get any fine/defect.

Just lectured me about some hot-shot wrx driver who lost it on the twisty road.

Surely your joking. Get them greens goggles off.

You want you kids kids to be burdened with debt do you?

Lol if anyone here has political blinkers on, it's you my friend.

If the LNP proposed a policy of sending a single cat turd in an envelope to every australian household, you'd be all up in here telling us about the economic growth it will spur due to the extra jobs created for the harvestig and bagging of said cat excrement and how it will fix the lack of cat turds sent by the ALP.

Also, the post was clearly nothing but bait...

• Like 1

If the LNP proposed a policy of sending a single cat turd in an envelope to every australian household, you'd be all up in here telling us about the economic growth it will spur due to the extra jobs created for the harvestig and bagging of said cat excrement and how it will fix the lack of cat turds sent by the ALP.

hahaha

But seriously, this debt is killing me. I can't sleep at night knowing I know however many billions/trillions I owe now, I just can't budget a way to pay it off in the near future. It's getting to me so much that I had to buy another pair of 90's

Don't be ridiculous I told you I'll happily take a labor government but given that they haven't delivered a surplus in longer than your existence on this planet it's clear to blind Freddy they have no idea how to run the country and the budget so that single damning fact alone says they are incompetent without getting started on the other glaring flaws. Edited by alr33x
  • Like 1