SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Edit

I went to a bank auction for a house. Got passed in & went in to negotiate as I was only bidder.

Realestate didn't want to drop from reserve price, has now listed as private sale for $50k more than reserve price.

I don't understand that logic.

Bank probably getting shafted in all of this.

which ones?

Audio-Technica ANC9's

http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Headphones/Wired/46443-ATH-ANC9

They work as advertised, fine when listening to music, plenty of range (and bass if the song requires it), comfortable on my head, quality build, replaceable ear padding foam bits, can disconnect the cable at the headphone itself if you want just the noise cancelling, single AAA battery (have been through a 6 pack of Varta AAA's (cheap low capacity crap) so far, will get some rechargable energiser AAA's I think, I keep leaving the switch on when I go home from work)

However, I've never been able to deal with the white noise generated by Noise Cancelling Headphones, if its not perfect it makes a slight noise which makes me a bit queezy after a while. So even on a plane, I need to have some sort of music playing, then it doesn't effect me.

So every bacon sandwitch knocks off half an hour of your life.

Struggling to believe alot of what is written in the article

When you consider how third hand the information is, there is no reason you should believe it. Even research supported articles can be total bullshit, taking shady research findings out of context or misquoting or contradicting.

We live in an age where we've never had easier and greater access to information...an unfortunate byproduct of that is our exposure to equally large quantities of bullshit.

I went to a bank auction for a house. Got passed in & went in to negotiate as I was only bidder.

Realestate didn't want to drop from reserve price, has now listed as private sale for $50k more than reserve price.

Neg.

When selling on behalf of bank agent has zero control the regs on bank sales are super tight

How did you know it was a bank auction?

When you consider how third hand the information is, there is no reason you should believe it. Even research supported articles can be total bullshit, taking shady research findings out of context or misquoting or contradicting.

We live in an age where we've never had easier and greater access to information...an unfortunate byproduct of that is our exposure to equally large quantities of bullshit.

Yeah the only nutrition advice I read atm is from Alan Aragon and Layne Norton

I don't even take nutrion advice from experts, rather just experiment with my own body and go from there...everyone is different so half the stuff they say doesn't work for everyone anyway.

• Like 1

I don't even take nutrion advice from experts, rather just experiment with my own body and go from there...everyone is different so half the stuff they say doesn't work for everyone anyway.

this.

my favourite part of the article: it used to be ok to drink 6 cups or coffee/tea a day.

its true though that recent studies have shown sugar to have a larger affect on general unhealthiness than fats. and ive always preached brown/black bread is the only way to go. f**k those white loaves. #breadracism