SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

items to declare???

looked like Moh??

how does it take 2 hours??

i dunno. i saw the doors open and there was this giant queue to go through baggage check. 1 massive flight from fiji, flight from china (i think), flight from england and one that went through dubai. all arrived before 11pm.

maybe they were checking everyones bags? because chinese new year? because ISIS?

and yeah, only one gate/door thing doing bag check

birds youve become such a douchebag...

lol

put the ass end back in, all nice and tight.

just need an alignment

1414952768709.png

I was always a douchebag you broken car f**k

• Like 2

i dunno. i saw the doors open and there was this giant queue to go through baggage check. 1 massive flight from fiji, flight from china (i think), flight from england and one that went through dubai. all arrived before 11pm.

maybe they were checking everyones bags? because chinese new year? because ISIS?

and yeah, only one gate/door thing doing bag check

weird we did that fiji flight a couple months back, bought duty free in melb and all and out in prob 10 min.

Mohsen works for family business, he already gets paid peanuts and works 7 days a week sp makes no difference to him

part owner, but being the youngest, it feels like im the shit kicker lol.

it does affect us because shit always breaks on long week ends, and people buy shit in a haste.

but.

we cbf opening on public holidays.

dream boats should be servicing their equipment reguarly.

eat my f**king dick you restaurantuer faggots.

that being said though, our industry is very very inconsistant.
one month, EVERYONE wants a certain type of equipment, the next month, youre selling left handed chairs by the truck loads

one of my family friends also bought a GTR recently.
and for some reason, and they ALL do this, except for nathan and george. "yeah but its a GTR man, cant just put anything on it"

mate.

its a 25-15year old plastic nissan, not a lambo.

like okay, be proud of your shit and what youve worked for but god damn it man, i take my hat off to you mr bond.

one of my family friends also bought a GTR recently.

and for some reason, and they ALL do this, except for nathan and george. "yeah but its a GTR man, cant just put anything on it"

mate.

its a 25-15year old plastic nissan, not a lambo.

like okay, be proud of your shit and what youve worked for but god damn it man, i take my hat off to you mr bond.

I lol at these people who think their car is some flux capacitor NASA rocket shrouded in mystery; it's mostly R35 owners guilty of doing this. If I owned an R35 I'd still change the oil myself.