SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I lol at these people who think their car is some flux capacitor NASA rocket shrouded in mystery; it's mostly R35 owners guilty of doing this. If I owned an R35 I'd still change the oil myself.

This. Only time I would ever pay someone is for logbook/warranty reaaons

So a few months ago I'm guessing October...I stopped at a park on Sydney Rd Cambelfield to use their ammenities...I noticed a dark green VR there, windows all covered up, obviously some homeless person living in their car..

So I went their again today...same car still there, windows covered up and its running with the AC on...

Dont you think somebody would've said something buy now..lol

Is part of your Job position description to be deployed part time at local GTR meets?

Have I.missed something ?

Just saw a ft86 zoom off at lights....sounded ghey, and where is the boxer burble. :ermm:

Edited by ARTZ

Soooooo I bumped into an Andrew Bolt "article"

It was just a massive sook about the ABC trying to destroy Abbott and the LNP. He went on to cry incessantly about ABC shows putting on more left wing guests than right and also speaking over conservatives... and that would be fine, as there is definitely a left wing agenda with the ABC at times...

BUT

I also watched an episode of "the Bolt Report" and lets just say he's not exactly in a position to complain about bench stacking or talking over people with opposing political views lol.

It's "womans day" quality journalism thinly disguised as political commentary.

By that token I also read a Waleed Aly "article" that was just as whingy, and equally devoid of merit...

So a few months ago I'm guessing October...I stopped at a park on Sydney Rd Cambelfield to use their ammenities...I noticed a dark green VR there, windows all covered up, obviously some homeless person living in their car..

So I went their again today...same car still there, windows covered up and its running with the AC on...

Dont you think somebody would've said something buy now..lol

How come you didn't say something?