SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Still worth it if you only drive on weekends and car is 25 years old

Which was the point of the scheme before every moron with a car 5cm off the ground and a straight out exhaust made their own car club

• Like 1

I did this, it really doesn't stay shiny as long as you think it would (try 1 month...)

Yeah I don't think their products are that fantastic

Got 86 detailed there and the wax didn't last long at all

Definitely detailers doing the same thing for half the money

I take my car to Dave

Yeah I don't think their products are that fantastic

Got 86 detailed there and the wax didn't last long at all

Definitely detailers doing the same thing for half the money

I take my car to Dave

Oh, I didn't mean final inspection (is that who you thought I meant?)

I meant the key doesn't stay so biuriful..

fyi for those that care,

club permit scheme is now officially f**ked.

RWC and VASS cert for modifications only way to get one now

Was only a matter of time, the amount of complete shit boxes I see driving around with club rego is a joke. Then there's the ridiculously modified unroadworthy ones as well

Soooooo I bumped into an Andrew Bolt "article"

It was just a massive sook about the ABC trying to destroy Abbott and the LNP. He went on to cry incessantly about ABC shows putting on more left wing guests than right and also speaking over conservatives... and that would be fine, as there is definitely a left wing agenda with the ABC at times...

BUT

I also watched an episode of "the Bolt Report" and lets just say he's not exactly in a position to complain about bench stacking or talking over people with opposing political views lol.

It's "womans day" quality journalism thinly disguised as political commentary.

By that token I also read a Waleed Aly "article" that was just as whingy, and equally devoid of merit...

The abc is completely left wing - q&a is stacked massively

It's as left as bolt is right. Makes sense though because greenie hipsters watch abc so it's of little surprise

Soooooo I bumped into an Andrew Bolt "article"

It was just a massive sook about the ABC trying to destroy Abbott and the LNP. He went on to cry incessantly about ABC shows putting on more left wing guests than right and also speaking over conservatives... and that would be fine, as there is definitely a left wing agenda with the ABC at times...

BUT

I also watched an episode of "the Bolt Report" and lets just say he's not exactly in a position to complain about bench stacking or talking over people with opposing political views lol.

It's "womans day" quality journalism thinly disguised as political commentary.

By that token I also read a Waleed Aly "article" that was just as whingy, and equally devoid of merit...

Bolt can be as biased as he wants on his private-funded tv show.

However abc has an obligation to be unbiased due to government funded tv station.

As explained here, abc caught breaching guidelines.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/sarah-ferguson-interview-with-joe-hockey-breached-abc-bias-guidelines-review-20150217-13gbmj.html

& another

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/bias-against-tony-abbott-is-truly-sickening/story-fni0ffxg-1227224642841

"It is about an ABC that last week beat up Abbott for days for referring to a “holocaust of jobs” — he insulted Jews!, was the deceitful claim — yet didn’t complain when Labor’s Paul Keating referred to an “economic holocaust” and Greens senator Scott Ludlam to an “environmental holocaust”."

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't mean final inspection (is that who you thought I meant?)

I meant the key doesn't stay so biuriful..

Oh I see

Yes I expect it will turn MATT soon...

But it's a hell of a lot shinier than the existing key and I only have one key lol

I also bought a cheap Nissan key to use on the daily grind

Shiny key can be for security guard meets

Tony Abbot in Frankston tonight

One of my relys just posted pic of her with him...giggling like an idiot instead of punching him in the face or at least calling him a dickhead.

Was disappoint ..

• Like 2