SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Worst are football players swearing on the field or doing silly things and the media making front page news of it saying it's a disgrace and the public shoukdnt be exposed to this kind of behaviour, which is why we're exposing it as much as possible DERP

Like raping chicks and setting midgets on fire?

If they can go to jail for it then send em to jail if the crime warrants it...not playing football is the least of their worries when it comes to serious crimes. If it's taking a piss on the side of the street or cheating on someone or a racial slur, none of this impacts their ability to do their job. They signed up for football, not a nunship.

If they can go to jail for it then send em to jail if the crime warrants it...not playing football is the least of their worries when it comes to serious crimes. If it's taking a piss on the side of the street or cheating on someone or a racial slur, none of this impacts their ability to do their job. They signed up for football, not a nunship.

Or they have evidence disappeared and get let off due to the fact they play footy...

We treat football players like f**king royalty in this country.

That doesn't have much to do with the media and more to do with money and power...if anything the media is less likely to allow them to get off. They get scrutinized more than the average person walking down the street.

That doesn't have much to do with the media and more to do with money and power...if anything the media is less likely to allow them to get off. They get scrutinized more than the average person walking down the street.

Your probably right.. i just don't like rapeball

cocoa butter/vegetable oil has a melting point around 35degrees.

Having a viscous chocolate recipe (addition of soy lecithin) means a thin coating which cools rapidly when resting on the ice-cream.

dat chocolate knowledge

You forgot to explain the heat transference to the ice cream itself, causing it to melt and seep through the cracks of the chocolate.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

We give them knighthoods?

LOL

I'm sure monkey will probably get one soon when he has flashbacks to the incident.

cocoa butter/vegetable oil has a melting point around 35degrees.

Having a viscous chocolate recipe (addition of soy lecithin) means a thin coating which cools rapidly when resting on the ice-cream.

dat chocolate knowledge

sif there is any cocoa butter anywhere NEAR mr whippy chocolate... it be palm oil shit, which also has a higher melting temp.

also the chocolate would form a seal of sorts which traps in sufficient heat to melt the icecream

You forgot to explain the heat transference to the ice cream itself, causing it to melt and seep through the cracks of the chocolate.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

That's a given.

LOL

I'm sure monkey will probably get one soon when he has flashbacks to the incident.

sif there is any cocoa butter anywhere NEAR mr whippy chocolate... it be palm oil shit, which also has a higher melting temp.

also the chocolate would form a seal of sorts which traps in sufficient heat to melt the icecream

vegetable oil is another word for palm oil. Keeps the greenies from protesting.

I thought Abbott had a law degree, but as it wasn't listed on his little list I assumed I was mistaken. One degree, two degrees, he's still a cocksucker

What is it that you dislike? Legit question.