SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

do you know him personally?

Policy and Party stance are one thing. A single person's attitude and response to questions / events is another.

I don't need to be hanging out with my bestie Tony, in the lodge, doing our nails in our PJ's, to know that I don't like him and don't want a person like him leading our country.

• Like 1

do you know him personally? Did you really get offended cos he knighted some bloke needlessly? I mean given dezz's assumed situation despite being in a union and a tradie a liberal gov would actually suit his personal situation better because he is a high rolla after all and labor loves sticking it to the 'rich' cos the plebs love any chance to seemingly have a win

Lol you know dezz ain't buyin what you sellin

^

I know but still can't understand "I don't like him" I mean it's shouldn't be a popularity contest libs have achieved a lot but it's all masked by lefty media hyperbole

Look at the free trade agreements, boats stopped? Wasted spending stopped?

It's more fun to have a sook cos he wasn't around the listen to that wind bag rosie battie - even less deserving than Adam goodes AOTY winner

^

I know but still can't understand "I don't like him" I mean it's shouldn't be a popularity contest libs have achieved a lot but it's all masked by lefty media hyperbole

Look at the free trade agreements, boats stopped? Wasted spending stopped?

It's more fun to have a sook cos he wasn't around the listen to that wind bag rosie battie - even less deserving than Adam goodes AOTY winner

Rosie Battie handled some seriously f**ked up shit in a dignified & admirable manner and then became an advocate for the subject (or prevention thereof) to try to help others. Goodes cried like a bitch cos a teenage girl called him a name... for a whole year...
  • Like 1

I mean it's shouldn't be a popularity contest libs have achieved a lot but it's all masked by lefty media hyperbole

This is exactly what it is, it's called campaigning...

Masking achievements with righty media hyperbole is the first 6 months of the libs being in power, it was never "This is what we'll do", it was "This is what Labour has done" and trying to convince Australia that some debt (which is normal in an economy like ours) is the biggest issue we face as a country.

I guess we'll just wait and see what unemployment is like in a few years after cuts to everything.

• Like 1

Abbot/Liberals are trying to bring in a new building code, which basically says any company that signs a union EBA will not get any work... Basically trying to put us on award wages which you could make stacking shelves at Coles.

So Abbott, the liberals and all liberal followers can smoke me

Rosie Battie handled some seriously f**ked up shit in a dignified & admirable manner and then became an advocate for the subject (or prevention thereof) to try to help others. Goodes cried like a bitch cos a teenage girl called him a name... for a whole year...

She could have done more but didn't, and she never gave two shits about it before her son got killed (tragic) but beyond that she is nothing special and hardly an authority on the subject aside from her personal experiences

Is she some published recognized expert on the topic? Has she achieved three fifths of fk all more than any other domestic violence campaigners? Don't think so.

Just to be clear I am totally against domestic violence i just don't rate her at all

Dezz I think your probably exaggerating (typical labor move) and perhaps a pay cut isn't out of order last I checked the commercial construction industry is laughable. Who knows maybe if their are some changes it'll keep the unions in work longer otherwise your Union will do to you what it's done to manufacturing... Made it extinct.

You'll have to forgive for laughing when a real estate agent tells me I'm overpaid.

We've been over this countless times my rate is set by the market not militant unions forcing a set rate so what I earn and how I earn it is non comparable to you. I could make not one dollar that's the risk I take.

Bolts my best mate ham did you not know this?