SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

whats peoples thoughts on living next to a rail way line & crossing down the road?Would the crossing noise be a headache?Auction this weekend & in two minds about placing a bid...

Trains are fine...its the bells an the crossings that would drive you ceazy...same with living next to pedestrian crossings with the beeper going off constantly...

Like anything you learn to switch off to it after a while

Where you buying?

If it aint noisy buying near a railway station is always a plus

Looking at Coburg. Upfield line?

Do it Pat

I live right next to a station, it has never bothered me at all

Bit of a moot point however; some Chinese investor is going to outbid you

haha tell me about it.

There was another auction which had a price range listed. The property passed in with the reserve above the auction price range?

Alex pls explain.

haha tell me about it.

There was another auction which had a price range listed. The property passed in with the reserve above the auction price range?

Alex pls explain.

Ahh yeah northside. You can go to r32 meets with mohomo

And you can upgrade your turbo right near Hypergear

• Like 1

haha tell me about it.

Alex pls explain.

I'll field this one

Marketing

Some dude from QLD was just on a replay of the drive show on fox fm telling a story about how he was driving his skyline next to a truck & needed to get into turning lane but truck in way, so he went underneath the truck fast & furious style. post-34191-1424845136496_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

so your ac and demisters arent working?

try an auto elec for demister. they should know someone for AC

thanks

try an auto elec for demister. they should know someone for AC

thanks

they should know someone for AC

thanks

should know someone for AC

thanks

someone for AC

thanks

AC

thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks

Alex pls explain.

Agents a prick I hate under quoters.

How they get away with it you ask? They quote the agents estimate of selling range and put vendors reserve price as TBA on authority thus they are allowed to quote off the esr they've provided which has to be substantiated by sales (easy to manipulate) owner sets reserve on auction day agent changes price accordingly all legal.

If you wanna fk up the agent submit a written offer of full price prior to auction if the vendor rejects they are legally required to raise the ask to no less than the price you put forward

• Like 1

Must be Adam Goodes' distant cousin (because they're both PC hypersensitive whingebags, not because they're both black...I'm not racist I promise, I'm sorry, oh god I'm sorry)

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-style/giuliana-rancic-apologises-for-racist-joke-about-dreadlocks/story-fnk82m4n-1227238232463