SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Might be a stupid question but...

Hypothetically if the cops came to defect the group but you decide to leave you car unatended and walk away. Can they still defect you? What would happen in this instance?

On the assumption that your car is legal height and also that your not parked in a no parking area so that they can tow away your car.

This was a trick we used to use 8-10 years ago

Now sure if it still works. I mean given they can give you an EPA simply by staring into a crystal ball, I'd imagine if they can visibly see something roadworthy, then you could get pinned - AS LONG AS it is on public land.

A car being unused, on Private Land, I would envisage to maybe be a grey area

word...I had no idea how hot she still was...

the whole time I thought he was dating different Liz altogether...

liz.jpg

You idiot! 46 and still rocking a body most 20 year olds would kill for...

article-0-0F1EE9DB00000578-667_634x860.jpg

If there's stock left, PM me after Wednesday night, you can pick up from my house.

Alright, we'll see after tomorrow night and PM you.

I think the exhaust I've got in the R isn't working properly, just had dumb bitch changing lanes into me out on street (first time not at Doncaster shoppo). Needs billion dB twin pipe exhaust, fluroscent wheels, aqua/mirror/bronze tint.

Or does people really like me so much that they want to 'run' into me?

Surely can't touch you on private land unless they saw you driving it on public road prior. Track cars would get defected lol.

I do think you can be done for if the vehicle is operating/in motion, whilst on private land.

I remember reading about a court ruling a few years back about people doing burnouts in their driveway and being pinned for it and thats the way the case went.

Not sure what state though, was a few years ago

they defect you if your not in the car and stick it on windscreen did it to my mate, he was hiding in teh bushes - keyed his boot for good measure the dogs.

i didnt see any roadblock just heard they were but nobody was even doing anything wrong so dont see what they got a problem for

I do think you can be done for if the vehicle is operating/in motion, whilst on private land.

I remember reading about a court ruling a few years back about people doing burnouts in their driveway and being pinned for it and thats the way the case went.

Not sure what state though, was a few years ago

Probably more EPA concerned cause of the noise and air pollution, just like track cars can technically be done for things on the race track if they violate EPA laws outside of the homologation.

they defect you if your not in the car and stick it on windscreen did it to my mate, he was hiding in teh bushes - keyed his boot for good measure the dogs.

i didnt see any roadblock just heard they were but nobody was even doing anything wrong so dont see what they got a problem for

Cops keyed his car?

Not cool man, not cool