SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Wouldn't you assume that the ETU would be pissing and moaning about the conditions not being good enough, resulting in all the mental health issues and suicides?

I read the article you posted, the FIFO worker and his family said several times that they accepted the cons, the author was the one having a sook

Wouldn't you assume that the ETU would be pissing and moaning about the conditions not being good enough, resulting in all the mental health issues and suicides?

I read the article you posted, the FIFO worker and his family said several times that they accepted the cons, the author was the one having a sook

Wouldn't wanna discourage the work force, but they are more than adequately remunerated for the task at hand. Yes they do so the pros outweigh cons but there is a bit of woe is me about the article ...oh I get sick when he comes back and miss family functions or events blah blah Edited by alr33x

Leeroy get on it mate half price, gonna grab it and give it a go

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/?snr=1_239_860__1305

Lemme know what you think. I've played my friends copy and didn't think it was anything special. Not really racing or race track focused. More on supercars and European company advertising

Lemme know what you think. I've played my friends copy and didn't think it was anything special. Not really racing or race track focused. More on supercars and European company advertising

Briefly had a play last night, I also bought project cars as that was 40% off too.. thinking between these 2 new ones might cancel iracing.

It's good, iracing seems a little ridiculous sometimes to control.. especially the v8 supercar and it's annoying how you gotta buy the cars and tracks.. I'd recommend giving it a go, I drove Sennas turbo f1 car and the sound / feel on the wheel of the turbo spooling up is awesome. Gives a real indication as how crazy that car is, kicks out when turbo comes on etc.

I didn't really like the la ferarri feel, GTR seemed easy to drive

Edited by UNR33L

Wouldn't wanna discourage the work force, but they are more than adequately remunerated for the task at hand. Yes they do so the pros outweigh cons but there is a bit of woe is me about the article ...oh I get sick when he comes back and miss family functions or events blah blah

I woke up today thinking it was Sunday but actually Monday. Went back to sleep. Fifoproblems

LOL f**k that

#skylinelyf

Unit / house looks great tho man saw pic on fb really like that style.

How come you went from furntree gully to coburg? have you got family / friends in furntree gully still? or just no farks given

Edited by UNR33L

LOL f**k that

#skylinelyf

Unit / house looks great tho man saw pic on fb really like that style.

How come you went from furntree gully to coburg? have you got family / friends in furntree gully still? or just no farks given

Haha thanks brah. Will have to organise a house warming soon. Still living out of boxes.

Yep all family / friends in South East suburbs. No farks given.

Wanted somewhere close to city & airport.

Haha thanks brah. Will have to organise a house warming soon. Still living out of boxes.

Yep all family / friends in South East suburbs. No farks given.

Wanted somewhere close to city & airport.

Nice, yeah I'm the same.. I've been out for almost 5 months now never had a house warming heh.

Yeah completely understand, SE to airport pain in the ass and you travel a lot.

• Like 1

Change garage address to coburg.

27yo, no accident, no fines, weekend use. $10k r32 gtst

$1900 a year full comp insur Shannon's

$1300 a year full comp JustCar

WTF

$10k? Pls

• Like 2