SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Do we reckon the numberplafea NOTA26 would be absolute cop bait?

I think any custom plates are cop bait. Stands out amongst the standard issue plates.

Maybe if you got NOT-026 in blue/white standard issue.

edit: looks to be taken.

NTA-026 is available haha

• Like 1

Why do I get the feeling these commentators are the same people who on the other hand stated national debt wasn't a bad thing as long as money was being spent on good shit, when Labor was pushing shit uphill?

I have another plate in mind that is surprisingly available but it's much more obvious than NOTA26

I also really don't want to spend $500 on improving my chances of getting fked up

I like how the author considered the impact of the petulant Senate and the equally hostile electorate..............

I have another plate in mind that is surprisingly available but it's much more obvious than NOTA26

I also really don't want to spend $500 on improving my chances of getting fked up

Not sure how cops could prove you don't have a rb26. I reckon any custom plate would lead to the same amount of hassle.

Go hard or go home, get the more obvious one. #yolo

Not sure how cops could prove you don't have a rb26. I reckon any custom plate would lead to the same amount of hassle.

Go hard or go home, get the more obvious one. #yolo

Engine number could be a give away

ISA-028

ISA-030

both available haha

This. SO MUCH THIS.

Why is it that every tradie thinks parking restrictions don't apply to them? I don't get to park on the road directly out the front of where I work... just like the rest of the country

in fairness, their utes/trucks store their work-gear & tools for the job. They cant be parking 500m down the road & running back/forth for tools etc

Their car is their tool; the location of your car whilst working at your office wont impact you other than arriving/leaving times.