SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

A couple of people have done a different pole; I noticed the X and Y variables are different; prolly had a few different policies and standpoints on different issues hence parties have moved around between graphs.

I know Leroy has done a few different poles in his lifetime.

I know Patrick is a different Pol.

Wait a minute.. didn't you and Simon go to highschool together..

It all makes sense now

Just Primary School (Grade 5 and 6 I was there)... Then he went off to some retarded High School and didn't follow the logical path to Vermont Secondary College like the rest of us...

Unrelated, his mum picked me up once and took me to the circus along with another one of our mates ryan. #memories #scaryclowns

• Like 1

Why would the parties dots be in different spots on the graph in each persons graph..... Shouldn't they be in the same spot everytime?

guessing the map renders differently on different devices...

Why would the parties dots be in different spots on the graph in each persons graph..... Shouldn't they be in the same spot everytime?

snap chat winner right hurrrrrr

• Like 1

Just Primary School (Grade 5 and 6 I was there)... Then he went off to some retarded High School and didn't follow the logical path to Vermont Secondary College like the rest of us...

Unrelated, his mum picked me up once and took me to the circus along with another one of our mates ryan. #memories #scaryclowns

I wanted to go Vermont high...folks said nah f**k you private school is better.

Also, did Ryan ever come out as gay? I know his brother was. A lot of people suspected Ryan was too, though I know when we were younger he had a bit of interest in girls and even a sort of girlfriend - all pre-adolescence though.

Unless he's feeling awkward about it and calls you up on it, I see no reason to make a thing out of it. Unless he's an egocentric flamin mongrel he's probably also aware that you might be feeling awkward about your in jest comments over the years. My personal view outside of the humour I post in here is that sexuality doesn't change what that person is to me, no more so than what kinky things a heterosexual person does with their wife in their own time that's also of no consequence to me. Sexuality is just another characteristic of the person - skin colour, big ears, tall or short, shy, intelligent or dumb. I therefore don't believe it should be off limits for jokes or mucking around. My brother is gay and I still pay him out with those words on occasion, not because he's gay but because I'd say them to anyone else too. Him coming out doesn't change this because I don't think sexuality should impact or change how you treat someone either. If he said that it offended him, I would be more sensitive to it around him just like I would anything else I say that offends people.

But I would probably also engage in a discussion about my other view on gay slurs in casual conversation: I think that once upon a time they were used exclusively as an insult with the implied connotation that a homosexual was inferior or different in an unacceptable way (and sometimes still are used this way), however the more common use of these words as insults these days, particularly amongst teenage guys, has its own meaning which is far removed from the gay bashing it used to be. Consider that many teenagers using such words don't even know the full extent of their meaning. This is why I'm not apologetic for any instance of using such words when my intention is not to hate on gays.

However - like anything else I say, if someone were to take offence I might be more sensitive about it afterwards (after explaining my viewpoint), not because I necessarily agree with them, but simply because I'm not a total flamin mongrel and I'm more for keeping the peace.

I also wouldn't retrospectively apologise for what I've said not knowing they have taken offence to it - if someone takes offence to something at the time, the it is up to them to call you up on it then and there, or else they are more or less condoning it to continue by way of you thinking they are okay with it. People can't change if you don't give them opportunity to or the boundaries to play in. I might be more sensitive towards a topic from there on if someone has made it clear they are offended by it, but certainly wouldn't feel I've wronged them in the past.

tl;dr: I don't hate fags

Did you just try & school me on change management?

btw you just stole your viewpoint from South Park re: what people think of annoying motorcycle riders.

• Like 1

Unless he's feeling awkward about it and calls you up on it, I see no reason to make a thing out of it. Unless he's an egocentric flamin mongrel he's probably also aware that you might be feeling awkward about your in jest comments over the years. My personal view outside of the humour I post in here is that sexuality doesn't change what that person is to me, no more so than what kinky things a heterosexual person does with their wife in their own time that's also of no consequence to me. Sexuality is just another characteristic of the person - skin colour, big ears, tall or short, shy, intelligent or dumb. I therefore don't believe it should be off limits for jokes or mucking around. My brother is gay and I still pay him out with those words on occasion, not because he's gay but because I'd say them to anyone else too. Him coming out doesn't change this because I don't think sexuality should impact or change how you treat someone either. If he said that it offended him, I would be more sensitive to it around him just like I would anything else I say that offends people.

But I would probably also engage in a discussion about my other view on gay slurs in casual conversation: I think that once upon a time they were used exclusively as an insult with the implied connotation that a homosexual was inferior or different in an unacceptable way (and sometimes still are used this way), however the more common use of these words as insults these days, particularly amongst teenage guys, has its own meaning which is far removed from the gay bashing it used to be. Consider that many teenagers using such words don't even know the full extent of their meaning. This is why I'm not apologetic for any instance of using such words when my intention is not to hate on gays.

However - like anything else I say, if someone were to take offence I might be more sensitive about it afterwards (after explaining my viewpoint), not because I necessarily agree with them, but simply because I'm not a total flamin mongrel and I'm more for keeping the peace.

I also wouldn't retrospectively apologise for what I've said not knowing they have taken offence to it - if someone takes offence to something at the time, the it is up to them to call you up on it then and there, or else they are more or less condoning it to continue by way of you thinking they are okay with it. People can't change if you don't give them opportunity to or the boundaries to play in. I might be more sensitive towards a topic from there on if someone has made it clear they are offended by it, but certainly wouldn't feel I've wronged them in the past.

tl;dr: I don't hate fags

The fk is this shit? son this ain't the sisterhood of traveling pants we ain't got time to read this shiz

• Like 1

Haha nah always felt that way about it, but I'm one to look at intention more than the face value of a message being communicated. I had forgotten about that episode though - brilliant piece of social commentary. Chris Rock also had a funny way of conveying the viewpoint:

• Like 2

So my R34 xenon light blew tonight just as I was about to go for a drive :/

Does anyone knew where I can get replacements ASAP for them? Can only seem to find replacements from Germany...

Apparently they are Phillips D2R but the exact one for the R34 is impossible to track down. Need it ASAP.

The fk is this shit? son this ain't the sisterhood of traveling pants we ain't got time to read this shiz

Scroll past it faggot

Or read and learn; it is afterall right wing propaganda

So my R34 xenon light blew tonight just as I was about to go for a drive :/

Does anyone knew where I can get replacements ASAP for them? Can only seem to find replacements from Germany...

Apparently they are Phillips D2R but the exact one for the R34 is impossible to track down. Need it ASAP.

Want it ASAP

And put aftermarket HIDs in

So it looks like I can just install any D2R bulb? So would this work for the R34 GTT with Xenon headlights?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=190440247004&globalID=EBAY-AU

Or do I need a full HID kit?

Edit: sorry, just read above post. yeah basic D2R should do the trick.

im going through the same thing. D2R fits in the socket, but you need the plug and ballast to fit the back of the globe.

during compliance they removed the ballast and cut some wires in mine. not sure if i can be bothered replacing the gear.

IMAG0452_zps9rmouf1x.jpg

IMAG0451_zpsrpglgoak.jpg