SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Edit: sorry, just read above post. yeah basic D2R should do the trick.

im going through the same thing. D2R fits in the socket, but you need the plug and ballast to fit the back of the globe.

during compliance they removed the ballast and cut some wires in mine. not sure if i can be bothered replacing the gear.

Ahh thanks. Any reason why the D2R globes I linked to wouldn't fit the standard ballast in there?

That must suck for the people who captured him and those who died capturing him

This is where I'm for capital punishment lol, for dudes they KNOW are guilty of their shit

The tunnel was 1.7 m (5.7 ft) tall and 75 cm (29.5 in) in width. It was equipped with artificial light, air conditioning, and high-quality construction materials. In addition, a motorcycle was found in the tunnel, which authorities believe was used to transport materials and possibly Guzmán himself.

That's the most baller shit I've ever read

Pimp My Prison Tunnel / MTV Tunnels

Prolly had a couple of hot Latina bitches waiting in the tunnel for him too

I wanted to go Vermont high...folks said nah f**k you private school is better.

Also, did Ryan ever come out as gay? I know his brother was. A lot of people suspected Ryan was too, though I know when we were younger he had a bit of interest in girls and even a sort of girlfriend - all pre-adolescence though.

Na, recently lost a shittonne of weight though! He's like a Dr (academic) now...

Yeah someone told me that about the doctorate...pretty crazy, good on him! He was never that intelligent when he was younger...I mean always a bit of a know it all with heaps of general knowledge, but he never excelled in school; Maths/English etc. Must have really put in the hard yards later on in high school.

Ahh thanks. Any reason why the D2R globes I linked to wouldn't fit the standard ballast in there?

no threads on SAU with any help?

im not really sure. pics might help. the headlight usually has printed into the plastic what type of globe is used. the gloria has D2R on it.

So orladndo was driving around the house in his "car"

612060_cozy-coupe-30th-anniversary-editi

I thought i'd give him something to bump while he was rollin' the whip... Chucked dogystyle (G Funk Intro) on the phone and put it in the car...

He gets out, gives me the phone and says "I don't like it dede, I want different music"

I throw on some Mobb Deep (Shook Ones pt II) and he smiles and starts cruising round the house.

LOL at the age of 2 he has chosen a coast

• Like 1