SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

It's always funny how brave politicians become with their opinions post-parliament days

It's the life cycle of politicts.

When people are young and idealistic they often align with left wing values because they deserve everything for free and have mostly survived on someone elses income. Also because governments are evil and corporations are corporationy.

Then they get older and start working. They have more life experience and see that idealistic left wing values don't help the economy much, nor thier own hip pocket and in turn become more and more conservative.

Then once they have been successful for many years and are confident in their retirement nestegg the pressure is removed and they can become idealistic again.

Only got one pair from years ago, not a big fan of the majority of them... Why's that?

Just grabbed my first pair... usually go for 90's. White on white with black soles from the iconic $128 shipped. They have most sizes left.

Way more comfy and look better IMHO

VEEEERY hard to find in 14 though.

I don't mind a few of the 1 coulorways, just never bought a pair..apart from the ones I got way back when, they're pretty thrashed these days though...

Running out of 90's to buy that I like, so maybe I'll add some 1's one day

Birds only charges 10 points vig in the first week

After that 15 and after that I introduce you to dezz who works for 20

Capisce?

You can thank ya mother for that

Now go home and get ya f**kin shine box

• Like 2