SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I spent 25k when i was 19 and 15 months later another 35k on a second car never had any problem just wasn't a dipshit driver - 0 accidents

Moh if it's for work then you'd be eligible for tax deductions of assume ? Tony could tell you better Though

id assume i would be. gonna have to talk to the old bloke and see if the company wants another ute, for cheappppp :ph34r:

mmmmmm

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/ford-falcon%20ute-2010-11789184?cr=34&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=3&sort=default&VNAV=A&__N=4294966463%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294966104%204294965775%204294768662%20903&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5

problem is id have to hide the keys from dad :laugh:

5445787684_07c5b56186_o.jpg

5445785440_ae8055a90c_o.jpg

yesjacknicholson.gif

hope they write off my car....

about time i buy something i really really wanted and actually had

do it.... that is mint

Any S2000 haters really need to drive one!

this

i'd love an s2k for an extra car

Nothing wrong with owning a nice/expensive car on your P's. Just look after it.

you have to say that lol

If you can afford to spend money on a nice car just make sure you back it up with full comp insurance. Even if odds are against us P platers, at least it's covered.

i'd hope you are insured with shannons man.... and at your age i'd be doubting it... they are pretty tight on that one :(

i wouldn't trust jci to pay out for your car even if you were on full license, but seing you are driving it illegally i'd say there would be no chance,

My lol for the day

Red P plate in VT Commodore turning off Springvale road to go onto side street. Steps on it does a 360 and hits a pole 5m down from the road he turned down.

Parents come down to pick him up. :D

I spent 25k when i was 19 and 15 months later another 35k on a second car never had any problem just wasn't a dipshit driver - 0 accidents

Moh if it's for work then you'd be eligible for tax deductions of assume ? Tony could tell you better Though

Yeah if for work, there are alot of deductions to be had. Maybe offset by additional FBT Tax though.

But get an eligible ute and you'll also be exempt from FBT. Win Win. (Though you'll be driving a ute)

My lol for the day

Red P plate in VT Commodore turning off Springvale road to go onto side street. Steps on it does a 360 and hits a pole 5m down from the road he turned down.

Parents come down to pick him up. :D

Need traction control switched on to keep those P noobs on road :)

Paul is referring to the fact that statistically the odds are against you as a p plater. There is a very large chance that you will stack it so why not stack something u don't give two Shits about

Statistically, the odds are against him for being Mohsen.

Tony, you good at tax returns n shit?

How much for your old mate dez?

Always done it myself with e-tax coz I've never had anything I can claim, but that's changed with the new job, so I'll be in the market for an accountant for this years return...

5445787684_07c5b56186_o.jpg

5445785440_ae8055a90c_o.jpg

yesjacknicholson.gif

hope they write off my car....

about time i buy something i really really wanted and actually had

gtr front guards and rears are pumped.

Dont be fooled ladies and gentlemen, its a lot more work than slapping on a fibreglass gtr bumper to get that look!

How much for your old mate dez?

Always done it myself with e-tax coz I've never had anything I can claim, but that's changed with the new job, so I'll be in the market for an accountant for this years return...

Going through work ain't cheap.

But outside of work, I'm sure we can work something out on the side :cheers: