SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

He kept us there another hour telling us how he lost his license doing 207 on sydney rd lol

LMFAO.

Literally lolled at work just now. Yeah was random running into you there

Dezz, is Stalactites 24 hours? If so I'll have to give it a crack after hockey training.

Ye it's 24x7.

I used to go there a fair bit (once a week on avg) simply because it is the ONLY option Tues/Wed @ 1-4am when I'm hungry and didn't bring food in with me or whatever and don't feel like Asian.

That said I've had decent ones there before on occasion - however the sheer amount of shitty ones far outweighs it and i stopped going there about 2 months ago.

They do have awesome chips and the dolmades aint too bad either

He kept us there another hour telling us how he lost his license doing 207 on sydney rd lol

Been there before, decent feed.... that the guy who used to have an E55? He was telling me his life story lol

Lambs on Lygon is terrible. Gristle and fat.

Best I've had to date is Richmond Kebab House, next to Detour (Formally BBNT's) - 183 Swan Street, Richmond, f**king awesome!!

That's odd, I'd say the exact opposite lol. Love Lambs on Lygon, only ever been to Richmond once but wasn't a huge fan

Gotta agree with Alex here, not a fan of leggings one bit.

I told one of my friends that I will not go out side of the house with her if she wore a leggings again, with a bare ass all over the place.. not classy or appealing at all, just cheap and tacky.

I do however like them when girls wear a classy dress over them, covering up their bare ass..

leggings_6914.jpg

Been there before, decent feed.... that the guy who used to have an E55? He was telling me his life story lol

Yeah him lol nice bloke. Sais he's getting an E63 when he gets license back must be doing alright selling kebab...