SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

And my car comes out with a varex type exhaust stock (and HSVs) why is that legal then..? double standard f**ktards imo

Difference is ADR approval I believe, your right though it's such bs

Not at all birds because hids are leveled correctly and again ADR approved I Fkn hate flogs who slap em in pointing all over the place even worse when they don't even have projector lenses

MPH NEVER lies!

There is more factors to it though:

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/trap-speed-vs-et-explained-here.567417/

Naturally, patterns emerge again after looking at lots of runs and of course these correlate best to time, not mph.

(while 11.5 isn't the best time you need to remember the weight of the car)

Like when i did 12 runs at heathcote my 13.0, 13.1s etc were all over 111mph my quicker 60fts and lower ets were 105mphs (12.6 etc)

The link is a decent read

Yes i know all that :P

MPH is lower if the 60ft is better. Thats the basic summary of the long winded link :)

Avg 60ft is 1.9-2.3 for a typical street car. Such a variance will see 1-3mph diff having raced over 100 passes in my GTS-R years ago. Got it pretty consistent in the end and the 1.9 60fts were always 2mph down over my 2.2 60ft runs.

Still even if you add 3-4mph to 121 - 125mph for 400rwkw is ... A no. Car would have to be 2.5 tonne or there abouts.

Alex, levelled or not they still blind me just as much as any other xenons I see in Preludes etc. Truth is all headlights hit you in the eyes but xenons are always worse...so levelling aside I'd like to see an all or none approach to it.

Unrelated, how the f**k does Tim Cahill eat 9 weetbix...I bet it's not within the space of 5-10 minutes.

Yes i know all that :P

MPH is lower if the 60ft is better. Thats the basic summary of the long winded link :)

Avg 60ft is 1.9-2.3 for a typical street car. Such a variance will see 1-3mph diff having raced over 100 passes in my GTS-R years ago. Got it pretty consistent in the end and the 1.9 60fts were always 2mph down over my 2.2 60ft runs.

Still even if you add 3-4mph to 121 - 125mph for 400rwkw is ... A no. Car would have to be 2.5 tonne or there abouts.

I got a few 1.9s with 105 106 ish and 2.0s and 2.1 are up past 111mph.. but i see where you're coming from.

I want to get into the 12s at heathcote :) you better come! or you going to other sprint thing?

I never feel blinded by factory equipped HIDs unless I'm in the 33 which given how much I've lowered it thats my problem but flogs with aftermarket hids blind me all the time makes me rage