SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Nice to hear, always like sending those guys business as they've looked after post-club me for years with quality souvlakis + very friendly, hard working guys. Try their Aussie pizza sometime!

Yeah very friendly, considering it was 10.30pm on a Sun night as well - quite abnormal!

Nice to hear, always like sending those guys business as they've looked after post-club me for years with quality souvlakis + very friendly, hard working guys. Try their Aussie pizza sometime!

Didn't know you were one for the gay clubs Birdy

Ps. What are you doing Friday night? lol

^ Wheres this place and what time till they closee?

Lambs on Commercial Rd, half way between the parallel that is Punt Rd and Chapel St.

Didn't know you were one for the gay clubs Birdy

Ps. What are you doing Friday night? lol

lol I've actually been inside that gay club...and I got hit on by a girl >_<

Nothing planned for Friday thus far, you wanna head out somewhere?

"Patients who do not speak English: we have an interpreter service available. Please speak to reception if you require assistance."

I'm sure this 3 and 4 syllable sentence is universally comprehended worldwide.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• lol I didn’t even notice the bird 
    • I like the 'Beatles album cover, but with bird' element of this photo as well, haha
    • Hi Gents, Someone I know (experienced engine builder) built an engine. It had some chinesium rods that came with ARP 2000 bolts. One failed on the dyno, destroyed the whole thing. The only possibilities are: Installation error. Possible, but we should discount it almost 100% because he knows what he's doing. He doesn't discount it that much, because he's being hard on himself. QC/QA problems with ARP products. I'd like to discount this, but I have heard a number of stories about similar failures, and stories of some builders buying 2 sets of everything, x-raying everything, and picking only those bolts that they are completely happy with. This behaviour coming from anecdotal stories of ~1% failure rates. 1% of all rod bolts failing would be about 1000x higher than I would expect to be anywhere near tolerable. If I were ARP I certainly wouldn't even be selling the product if they were dying at that rate (for non-installation error reasons). So, I would prefer to discount that possibility too. Fakes. Specifically, fakes being sold bundled with cheap rods sets from CCP factory B in Shenzen, or wherever the stuff is being made this week. So the question here is, does anyone else have some horror stories that would point to fakes being circulated in this manner?
    • I forget this is an au website, my GTR FS5R30A was 2200 AUD delivered but I did have to go to a warehouse near the port to pick it up myself.
    • Excuse for an epic road trip?  I expect a few people would be thinking of doing that given the price.