SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yep necrosis is nasty shit. Look up pics of brown recluse spider bites if you want nightmares...thankfully these are confined to the Americas. But white tail bites can end up pretty bad!

Wolf spiders are worse than the white tail's, just not as many around than what you will see white tails

although i nearly got bitten at work from one, one day last year... scary shit, there bites kinda are like the brown recluse spider

You've got 20/20 vision now?

Better than apparently, even just a day after I could easily read the bottom line of the chart. Whereas before I would struggle a fair bit and only make out what the letters are.

All 250 sound pretty shit, excluding two stroke or v-twin. Ninja has become the new CBR250, which was the beginner bike to have before they got old. Anything you get you will be happy with, just being on a bike as a newbor is thrilling.

Just got trips in 3 card poker at Crown, pays 33-1 :D

apparently late model 250 ninja is the way to go for beginner. but looks too thin and sounds queer so meh

You won't really find anything else LAMS approved that looks as good as the 250 Ninjas do...That's what I'll be getting

Unless you get a Hyosung, they look ok, not a fan of the headlight though