SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I like sleepers but, why not buy a base model with a screwed engine and transplant the gear into it...this is like a more complicated version of those tards who take the turbo badge off their XR6...and still lose lol.

All 250 sound pretty shit, excluding two stroke or v-twin. Ninja has become the new CBR250, which was the beginner bike to have before they got old. Anything you get you will be happy with, just being on a bike as a newbor is thrilling.

Just got trips in 3 card poker at Crown, pays 33-1 :D

You won't really find anything else LAMS approved that looks as good as the 250 Ninjas do...That's what I'll be getting

Unless you get a Hyosung, they look ok, not a fan of the headlight though

this one looks alright but bit old and pricey..

http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/private/details.aspx?Cr=11&R=11978606&__No=90&trecs=4918&__sid=13548C2C20F3&__Ns=p_IsPoa_Int32|0||p_RankSort_Int32|1||p_HasPhotos_Int32|1||p_Make_String|0||p_Model_String|0||p_YearMade_Int32|1||p_PriceSort_Decimal|1||p_PhotoCount_Int32|1&__Qpb=1&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=1432%20604%201430%201429%201626%201428%201486&silo=1400

Hmm indeed.

Sounds tempting and then turn it into this:

Full wide body by RWB.

always had a thing for them old widebody turbo 911s but too damn expensive

Yer fk that, high km and pricey for what it is. Problem with trying to get the fastest learner legal bike is that, like the Aprilia RS250 used to be, it's still a learner legal bike and any 600cc Jap bike will eat you. It's like people getting SV6 Commodores on their P plates so they can have the fastest car they can drive or beat other P platers in drags...in the end it's still 0-100 in 7 seconds at best.

Get a Ninja for 5-6k, learn how to aunch and corner with it, sell it for what you paid for it, then get a second hand litre bike for 10k :)

Where's yours? tongue.gif

lol I'm desperately hoping it is still in your front yard somewhere!

but i have a strange feeling ill be driving one day and the next thing i know it crawls out of the vent or somewhere!

probably a good thing I got comprehensive insurance on that note!