SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

:thanks:

nope hence why it should be interesting lol

was supposed to do that but told em i'm only free 1 day a week etc and they let me do the one day deal

hrmm I woulda done the 2 day (but fair enough if you only get 1 day off work) if you haven't ridden a bike before. They seriously just sit you on the bike and say off you go follow the pack and everyone just took off. If it were my first time on a bike I woulda been like errr.. altho these bikes are pussy and have no power so yeh you'll be fine lol just remember 1 down 5 up :)

Might be worth a look, kunce are asking for minimum $1500 for 10+ year old excels

excels look horrible :/

hrmm I woulda done the 2 day (but fair enough if you only get 1 day off work) if you haven't ridden a bike before. They seriously just sit you on the bike and say off you go follow the pack and everyone just took off. If it were my first time on a bike I woulda been like errr.. altho these bikes are pussy and have no power so yeh you'll be fine lol just remember 1 down 5 up :)

lol yeah there are some tutorial videos on youtube shows you exactly what to do, looks pretty straight forward but yeah never know till you try

excels look horrible :/

lol yeah there are some tutorial videos on youtube shows you exactly what to do, looks pretty straight forward but yeah never know till you try

I learnt clutch bike when I was like 8 so cant be that hard :D same as car really find the sweet point and if you let it out slow enough you wont really need to give it any throttle, you wont get out of 2nd or 3rd anyway I have faith! gl with it all!

First day of two is just teaching you theory and how to ride a bike, along with bits about what they'll be testing on the second day. If you've ridden a bike before or confident you'll know how to, you'll get by with just the one day. Maybe tell them your situation on the day and they might give you a little extra guidance before they start everyone on the practice riding again - of which they do plenty. It takes like 10 minutes of riding to get a good hang of it. Just remember to slip the clutch plenty so you don't stall, you can get away with this on bikes as most have wet clutches. They have the idles turned up on the learner bikes, so as Leigh said you may not even need throttle to get moving.

Yeh I'm not renewing never seem to get to sau events/meets so not much point.. Plus sold the skyline anyway lol

it isnt sold untill your side bar info is changed......

you still own a skyline alex.

you do.

I might actually renew my membership and attend some meets once I get a bike

Hahaha I was thinking about rocking up to some on the bike. Can have a small group of bikes following (or leading) the pack. At least the fuel isn't really an issue.

Well except for me...9L/100km :(

Hahaha I was thinking about rocking up to some on the bike. Can have a small group of bikes following (or leading) the pack. At least the fuel isn't really an issue.

That's very fast and the furious lol

"what do you think lance?"

"it's an amazing machine"

That's very fast and the furious lol

"what do you think lance?"

"it's an amazing machine"