SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

nope hence why it should be interesting lol

was supposed to do that but told em i'm only free 1 day a week etc and they let me do the one day deal

There are after hour multi day courses available that can be spread apart for convenience.

Up to you if you think an extra couple of days will be useful.

Full time work - Day 1. On time, stayed awake all day. Great success

I'll give you 3 months before you become a zombie and a slave to the system...working jobs that you hate...for that shit you don't need...it's too bad...the world is based on greed...

Welcome to the rest of your life

Its good earning the money, but sad when you realize.. fark.. this is it. this is life. lol

would be better working 4 days 3 day weekend.. should be the standard imo. ;D

fml, high pressure sprayed my car and paint flaked off the windscreen wipers which i painted not long ago ~_~

Might have to get them powdercoated or something...

Or learn to paint?

Just sprayed it with black spraycan paint, but its coming off. What i do wrong? :/

Lightly sand back, spray with primer, wet sand the primer, prepsol the surface and then spray with paint. Success! Also...you can use a trigger hose these days :)

would be better working 4 days 3 day weekend.. should be the standard imo. ;D

This...used to work 4 days a week and it was the best balance between work and leisure. Was so much happier overall with the extra day, and got so much extra stuff done too :(

The money difference isn't that bad either...just that most jobs/careers don't work with only 4 days a week :(

Lightly sand back, spray with primer, wet sand primer, spray with paint. Success! Also...you can use a trigger hose these days :)

This...used to work 4 days a week and it was the best balance between work and leisure. Was so much happier overall with the extra day, and got so much extra stuff done too :(

The money difference isn't that bad either...just that most jobs/careers don't work with only 4 days a week :(

i did sand back to metal, primer and spray paint...guess i missed out on the wet sand primer..le' fu~

Also do very light coats of paint and wait for each little spray to dry...even if it takes you 15 minutes to paint them...that way you create layers to reinforce each other rather than just one layer of paint that will flake off all at once. Also prevents runs.

Spray at room temperatures and not in direct sunlight or too far away, otherwise the paint dries before it hits the part you're spraying.

Painting takes a long time to master. I even know how to do it and I still can't do it properly lol.

Also do very light coats of paint and wait for each little spray to dry...even if it takes you 15 minutes to paint them...that way you create layers to reinforce each other rather than just one layer of paint that will flake off all at once. Also prevents runs.

Spray at room temperatures and not in direct sunlight or too far away, otherwise the paint dries before it hits the part you're spraying.

Painting takes a long time to master. I even know how to do it and I still can't do it properly lol.

bah, i'll give it another shot when it all flakes off. Dont have the patience for it haha