SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Would be good if the power FC was like the cappa flash tuners that way you can store a 98, e85, valet tune and not actually get pulled up on it by the cops because it still only flashes the factory ECU so you don't actually need anything plugged it

inb4 fords are gay, bikelineaustralia etc.

Since this thread is now run by crotch rocket enthusiasts.

Compared to cars, how expensive/cheaper are insurance on these things?

Generally cheaper, but what car and what bike are you comparing? My R1 is ~$800/year full comp, plenty of cars cheaper than that, plenty more expensive. Also plenty of bikes that cost ~$1400/year full comp and plenty that are ~$400/year. Plenty.

Cut up standard ECU, cover PFC in standard ECU housings, use a laptop to switch tunes!

4350772539_55ff96415a_o.jpg

I didn't want to cut up my ecu, so I just switched the covers on the pfc front to back, so the big apexi logo faces inwards. Put the Nissan sticker on the outside of the pfc, done.

Inb4 hwp

Birds, say your GTST and R1.

Both cost me ~$800/year full comp. Just pick a bike you like and do an online quote with a bike insurance company, that will give you the best idea. There are too many variables involved.

I didn't want to cut up my ecu, so I just switched the covers on the pfc front to back, so the big apexi logo faces inwards. Put the Nissan sticker on the outside of the pfc, done.

Inb4 hwp

Good idea, might try that.