SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

You broke it?! Or searching for something called 'power'?

lol not broken! :P

just about to buy power fc and want to get a good service before that goes in prior to taking it for a tune :P

A current affair should be interesting tonight..

damn i wanted to see that but missed it >,<

Edited by bluejeans

als car needs e85

my bros on e85 now smells nice, does it make rear bar less black? looks like it

Is his the white r33 with white TCIIs? saw it the other night, did he get epad or something? Had a pea shooter spec exhaust on it lol

Phew!

Buy a pair of turbos while you're at it, and decent twin plate clutch. tongue.gif

haha well ill probably get the power fc tomorrow night then in the next few weeks ill buy some monoflex coilovers and a clutch, then when ive saved enough ill do turbos :P

also i just watched that aca story on hoons.. wow that was literally about NOTHING......

haha well ill probably get the power fc tomorrow night then in the next few weeks ill buy some monoflex coilovers and a clutch, then when ive saved enough ill do turbos :P

also i just watched that aca story on hoons.. wow that was literally about NOTHING......

Busy man you are!

Sif watch ACA/TT, you support them everytime you turn the TV on and talk about the stories online.

+1

TV people dont give a f**k either way all they know is your sorry asses keep pushing up their ratings