SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Been looking for a rap lyric all f**kin night and can't find it. Rage

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge, I'm try-in not to lose my head.

Booking in for my full license on May 28th, 3 months and 1 day after I did my L's test lol...Hopefully have a crotch rocket before then though

bit early no? must be keen lol

is the fulls test done on public roads or on a course? can't remember

Is his the white r33 with white TCIIs? saw it the other night, did he get epad or something? Had a pea shooter spec exhaust on it lol

Yeah, thats his car - its a varex because it use to have loud as fark twins

bit early no? must be keen lol

is the fulls test done on public roads or on a course? can't remember

Not really, the minimum is 3 months so why wait... Doesn't change anything apart from not having to display an L plate...

It's on a course, doesn't sound much more difficult than the L's test from what my mate has told me, and just means I'll start my 12 months and can legally ride a bigger bike sooner

So you lot - what haven't any of you kicked in??

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/394651-shitbox-rally-cancer-council-fund-raiser/

I'm just waiting for my PayPal to clear and I'm chucking $100 in.

It's tax deductable as well people - Even if it's only $20, get behind it i say!

Not really, the minimum is 3 months so why wait... Doesn't change anything apart from not having to display an L plate...

It's on a course, doesn't sound much more difficult than the L's test from what my mate has told me, and just means I'll start my 12 months and can legally ride a bigger bike sooner

I meant bit early booking for a test over 2 months away..

Birds - whats the longest trip you've done on your bike? is a 2 hour trip even possible on a super sport riding position?

I meant bit early booking for a test over 2 months away..

Birds - whats the longest trip you've done on your bike? is a 2 hour trip even possible on a super sport riding position?

I haven't actually booked it yet but there's no reason not to. It's an RDO so I'm not working, and you pay on the day, so no point waiting and risk it being fully booked.