SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

laugh.gifdoes your gf agree?

Whether it's a Virago or a 1098 the riding speaks for itself, anyone can go well on a 250, including a cruiser :thumbsup:

She won't even sit on a Virago :closedeyes:

I have nothing against Viragos :3

Buy one of those repsol hondas they look best

:thumbsup: Recent Fireblade is highly rated. Repsol paint scheme is the bomb.

424087_10151405757460008_556690007_23289879_2065917666_n.jpg

He also had a yellow hyasong 650r thingo actually looked pretty good and they're LAMs approved aparently

If you're looking for low down torque in a 600/650 then V's or singles are the way to go and since the Hyosung is L plater friendly it would be a pretty good compromise. Tooth down on the front even one up on the rear and you'll have great acceleration, remove the cat with a slip on (if it hasn't been done already) to improve it even more. May sound like a muck around but you can do this pretty cheaply on the Hyo's.

They usually come reasonably cheap as well and if you buy second hand depreciation will be minimal. I would highly recommend test riding a few bikes at some dealers as it can make or break a bike and you don't want to regret it... I think you'd enjoy the Hyosung!

If you're looking for low down torque in a 600/650 then V's or singles are the way to go and since the Hyosung is L plater friendly it would be a pretty good compromise. Tooth down on the front even one up on the rear and you'll have great acceleration, remove the cat with a slip on (if it hasn't been done already) to improve it even more. May sound like a muck around but you can do this pretty cheaply on the Hyo's.

They usually come reasonably cheap as well and if you buy second hand depreciation will be minimal. I would highly recommend test riding a few bikes at some dealers as it can make or break a bike and you don't want to regret it... I think you'd enjoy the Hyosung!

yeah think i'm just gonna go for the 650 hyasong even though its indian/korean or whatever. whats the point of their 250 model when it looks exactly the same as the 650, same size and both LAMS approved :/

All this bike talk, just buy one already :thumbsup:

you just mad coz no one's talking about fords

All this bike talk, just buy one already :thumbsup:

Depending on how it rides and second hand availability (none in vic currently) I'm keen to get one of these in June when I come back from o/s. Extremely good value for money. Though if I end up streetfightering my Blade I won't bother.

19079609b7009_02.jpg.jpg

Edited by JEPPE

yeah think i'm just gonna go for the 650 hyasong even though its indian/korean or whatever. whats the point of their 250 model when it looks exactly the same as the 650, same size and both LAMS approved :/

you just mad coz no one's talking about fords

650 and just get a tune or something to derestrict it.. cops / insurance wont know