SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

then why didnt your say it looks like a GTB4 instead of saying it looks like a GTR with 2 extra doors..

technically its neither of them so by saying it looks like a GTR isnt like saying im building a GTB4.

oh f**k some good fishing going on in here.

because no one knows what a GTB4 is

because you keep taking pissy little cheap shots, and im just going to feed the childish troll.

my jimmies have not been rustled.

i have a feeling your jimmies have indeed been russled, especially when you had a little tantrum earlier..

i have a feeling your jimmies have indeed been russled, especially when you had a little tantrum earlier..

lol f**k up chocolate.

when are we all catching up? seems to be no events for a while :/

LOL!

Chocolate / Sunkist / Pepsi... What else can Aaron be called?

Atleast all of the names I've been given are of tasteful things where as moh gets

Homo/Lebo/arab/pedo

At the end of the day for an Individual Tax Return, all an accountant is doing is inputting what your already entitled to.

The fee paid should not be correlated to the tax refund received.

Unless the Accountant has devised some tax planning measure that was used to generate that refund.

i.e. the Same work required for Joe and Jane. Joe needs to pay $500 in tax and Jane gets a refund of $500. They both should be charged the same amount for the work that has been done.

Note I'm only referring to simple Individual Tax Returns

Atleast all of the names I've been given are of tasteful things where as moh gets

Homo/Lebo/arab/pedo

youre gonna give it to my life about my recent achievement.....