SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ain't even warmed up tony lol

I never went to uni so I can't comment from personal experience but given its nowhere near the 40+ hours per week the working world requires there should be no excuse for Not getting good marks

I use to lecture my gf all the time lol.. Mass brawls ensued.

Depends on the uni degree. Engineering degree easily adds up to 40hrs+ a week, the rest can go and get fked haha

I dont know... i find it somewhat funny listening to a Real Estate Agent making calls about how hard the real world is. I dont recall earning 6 digits in my teens :P

dw brah still love ya.

Law/Science here... 5.5 years worth.

I dare you to tell me it was easy :pirate:

dont get me started on double degrees. Half the work in both fields but twice the qualification haha

Engineering/Comm is basically business degree with a couple of engineering subjects sprinkled in between :P

come at me brah

Engineering degree easily adds up to 40hrs+ a week, the rest can go and get fked haha

Really? Shit I start studying engineering next week :unsure: ... Glad I have worked full time since I left school so won't be too much of a transition.. I hope.

dont get me started on double degrees. Half the work in both fields but twice the qualification haha

Engineering/Comm is basically business degree with a couple of engineering subjects sprinkled in between :P

come at me brah

Lol, blatant lie. They just cut out the bs electives.

Not sure how things are run at your inferior alma mater though :kiss:

Depends on the uni degree. Engineering degree easily adds up to 40hrs+ a week, the rest can go and get fked haha

I dont know... i find it somewhat funny listening to a Real Estate Agent making calls about how hard the real world is. I dont recall earning 6 digits in my teens :P

dw brah still love ya.

haha yeh on the surface that seems fair.. until you spend a week or a month doing what it takes and the pressure that goes with it

anyone can make good money just got to be prepared to work for it.. most people whinge about 5 days try 7 10 hour + plus days week in week out..

my point is IF you put as much time into uni as the working world requires yo should get nothing but good marks since you have so much time to spend on it fair enough if you work and study part time but most people work like casual shifts here and there its no comparison to the real world

Got reports that in Seymour things were falling off shelves... city area obviously didn't get the brunt of it. Rye didn't even feel it.

Lol, blatant lie. They just cut out the bs electives.

Not sure how things are run at your inferior alma mater though :kiss:

haha more like you enroll into the easier ones and avoid the harder ones as 2 degrees = more choice :P

Monash > MelbUni *in engineering

haha yeh on the surface that seems fair.. until you spend a week or a month doing what it takes and the pressure that goes with it

anyone can make good money just got to be prepared to work for it.. most people whinge about 5 days try 7 10 hour + plus days week in week out..

my point is IF you put as much time into uni as the working world requires yo should get nothing but good marks since you have so much time to spend on it fair enough if you work and study part time but most people work like casual shifts here and there its no comparison to the real world

haha yeah. Everyone wants an excuse for being a lazy prick.

my mate did engineering.. nothing like 40 hour weeks jus sayin..

Comes down to university & field of engineering. Monash Uni was a ball breaker