SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I actually prefer work :P

Brain is normally shut down at 5p.m

Where if you study you always need to worry about assignments, exams etc...

And getting paid is a bonus!

Working for family business is always on go for me, but then again it's not a normal 9-5 job I have

No offense to people here but I can't stand uni whingers clueless pricks 99% live at home got no idea about the real world moanin about assignments and tests

Fk that try getting a job keepin a job paying bills food on the table it's not 1/10 of surviving in the real world especially the current climate for gettin and keeping a job

I don't even get a 'wage' I can go a month and earn $0 .. Actually I'd owe the business money don't here me bitchin n moanin

/csb

I can't stand any whingers... sure everyone gets pissed off at times, including me, but if you're so unhappy then change it or shush.

This, people need to harden the fark up. Life is hard yes, but you have to enjoy what little we really have of it

so if your unhappy, change something to be happy.

Got reports that in Seymour things were falling off shelves... city area obviously didn't get the brunt of it. Rye didn't even feel it.

dunno, I'm only 30mins from Seymour and the house shook for 1-2 secs max

Comes down to university & field of engineering. Monash Uni was a ball breaker

This.

One of my mates in swineburne is doing 30 hours.

Another in monash is around 35.

I'm @ rmit doing 20. Don't know why, but me happy. :P

you uni brahs are all smarter than me i know that dont take it personally

im only talkin about the whinging fkrs i got respect for people who finish & do well.. just not the ones who whinge along the way

Only thing I have to say is for all those studying and doing double degrees etc.. is that it's all good as long as you do something with it.

I know plenty of brahs that do double degrees in what not, but end up getting/wanting a job that didn't need it or still end up working at Coles etc..

Also what subject you study does depend what University is best but. University of Melbourne is ranked as the #1 University in Australia and 37th in the world :P

Edit: Depends which source you read but Melb Uni might be behind Australian National University.

inb4 methodologies are crap

yeah, my prof that i was doing my final year research project for transferred to Uni of Western Syd.

Project supervisor offered me to work as a research assistance engineer for him and i turned him down thinking I don't want to hang around Uni... how stupid was i.

So close to graduating yet so far, frustrating.