SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Old school jap shit puts it over anything.

Alex do you like dragons?

61527017.jpg

because dad sold the family business =D

liquidated. yo.

hahaha, my old will sell if he gets enough for it

some of the suppliers want it and keep asking but are being tight about it even thought they are multi millionaires and he doesn't even want much lol

Nah I got those ones you didn't like lol. You mad?

can't remember what they were, so not mad....... yet

Dad is getting old, crashed his car. I think he had a minor heart attack or something mum told me his chest was hurting last night.

Stubborn prick still went to work instead of doc's

What a way to start the day

shit dude :( get him to see doc asap

hahaha, my old will sell if he gets enough for it

some of the suppliers want it and keep asking but are being tight about it even thought they are multi millionaires and he doesn't even want much lol

just waiting for my grand dad to liquidate the drug company.

Sorry to hear Aaron, hope he pulls up okay.

Lol nick those kranzes look like something you can buy from bob Jane, if you like them that's you're choice, but yeah nah, they do nothing for me.

Getting really bad fuel economy, as the car is running really rich since changing to a massive radiator.

1337560366839.jpg

Maybe because ecu thinks car is in cold mode and running rich? Your 30deg water temps can't be good lol

Maybe because ecu thinks car is in cold mode and running rich? Your 30deg water temps can't be good lol

Touche' Pat.

Cold temps I guess are better than what it used to run at. Really hot during summer, 130c oil temps then my radiator exploded and water in the engine boiling for 1/2 an hour lol

Just a few extra dollars at the pump all good!

Getting really bad fuel economy, as the car is running really rich since changing to a massive radiator.

1337560366839.jpg

I lol'd. Have you tried replacing oxygen sensor? They are ~$100 and usually net you another 60-70km out of a tank if it's a worn component. Faulty O^2 will cause it to run rich when cruising around.

Dad is getting old, crashed his car. I think he had a minor heart attack or something mum told me his chest was hurting last night.

Stubborn prick still went to work instead of doc's

What a way to start the day

no shit. my dad calls me at 7 last night and sez he's gonna be late coming home from work and to tell some dude that he was expecting to visit that he'll take a raincheck. cool cool. so i head out to play some indoor. check my phone after (11pm) and find like 20 billion missed calls from mum. apparently, he had fin work at 4, gone to the docs and was ambo'd to the hospital. they admitted him and held him there for 6hrs then sent him home. first thing he did when he got home was to fill up a glass with scotch. by the time i get home he's passed out drunk on the couch.

for added context, he's had a major heart attack last year.

I lol'd. Have you tried replacing oxygen sensor? They are ~$100 and usually net you another 60-70km out of a tank if it's a worn component. Faulty O^2 will cause it to run rich when cruising around.

I'll give it a look when I get the chance.

Just having a feeling its just due to having a really cool radiator, as it was when changing just the radiator that my fuel economy went worse.

Man all your dads are retards, but then, I'm sure I posted a retardad story not long back.

Don't have kids, or you'll end up a retardad lol.

them old schoolers make our generation look like a bunch of pansies

my dad's messed up with the flu, can barely breath with a f**ked up back injury yet i wake up at 6.40am and he's already waiting outside ready to go to work eventhough he's his own boss!

work addicts.