SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

nice id like to spend it but i think this year like last it will just go into my savings and try and turn it into even more monies.. thinking of tipping a toe in the stock market.. but will see may end up wasting it but no skyline this year so that'll help me not spend haha

The fiscal responsibility is so boring! Wheres all the hookers and coke?

Just sorted all my paperwork Fk me I've paid alot of tax in my relatively short working life

And does anyone else hate poor man logic - you earn more so it's fair to pay epic tax

Insert men drinking in bar explanation for simpletons.

Edited by alr33x

So what's fellow wasteland brahs hoping to get back and what y'all planning to buy?

First time getting negative gearing. Should get back a bucket load! Smart choice is to pay off mortgage to unlock more equity, fun choice is micolour respray.... We can't have Mohomo having the best r32 around here ey

First time getting negative gearing. Should get back a bucket load! Smart choice is to pay off mortgage to unlock more equity, fun choice is micolour respray.... We can't have Mohomo having the best r32 around here ey

The clear came out flat as glass, just needs a light polish :)

This^

f**k spending anymore than 3-4k on a car worth <10k or of that age. You get a MiColour job and you'll be cursing yourself for every little stone chip and scratch.

Yeah and no one wants to come last in that!

How's your golf ball doing? ;)

lol fair call, actually going through the same motions as you...thinking of bogging it...cause they are only slight dimples...and cheap respray.

My respray was 2.3 I think closed door same color I was quite happy with it wasn't u know best paint job on the planet but Fark me it's a skyline not a lambo

My respray was 2.3 I think closed door same color I was quite happy with it wasn't u know best paint job on the planet but Fark me it's a skyline not a lambo

I hear where you all coming from. Although Have already had the front resprayed by micolour.

I'd rather pay for a good job because once you notice the paint runs, dust/dirt, flat spots and orange peel on a poor paint job your eyes will always catch it. You can fool the everyday joe shmoe but each time you wash the car you will kick yourself for a shit job.

Yeh it's worth it if u see value in it.. I just couldnt justify respraying any car these days for 5-7k just buy a new one lol

Haha yeah. It's all talk for now. We'll see when the money is in the bank.