SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

ive always been a big fan of tein monoflex.. but im so tempted to get some BC ER coilovers.. =/

decisions!

I've heard anything over the super streets (more racey/hardcore coils) tend to start knocking after sometime. Dunno cause I only had super streets and they were fine, just didn't go low enough

I had my Super Streets on the car for about 40,000kms and 5 years by the time I sold them. They still functioned like brand new. The EDFC, not so much. Fail.

I've heard anything over the super streets (more racey/hardcore coils) tend to start knocking after sometime. Dunno cause I only had super streets and they were fine, just didn't go low enough

your right about them not going low enough, mine are on the lowest settings lol.

but the ride isnt harsh at all which is a plus

I had my Super Streets on the car for about 40,000kms and 5 years by the time I sold them. They still functioned like brand new. The EDFC, not so much. Fail.

I never had troubles with my EDFC, however I didn't have car long enough to have it happen :P

although they were 2nd hand when i bought them, but iirc they only had about 10000kms use

your right about them not going low enough, mine are on the lowest settings lol.

but the ride isnt harsh at all which is a plus

haha yeah :P

Although the JOM coils I've got in golf are really nice ride considering how low it is, and the perches are off the rear springs :P

not bad for $450 delivered hahaha :P

Was looking at getting one of my Tein SS coils revalved, as it's squeaking a lot (done ~40,000km on them). Spoke to the guys at Fulcrum who rebuild them and they said it's normal for SS to shit themselves after ~2 years of daily driving. So if you get anything more than that, I guess be happy :/

I'm not lol. Though I do acknowledge you're putting essentially racing parts on a street car, wear is always going to be an issue as the daily grind is tougher on some components than the track is :/

F**k Pancake Parlour...Tony paid $28 for a chicken breast without a pancake lol. And I paid $20 for potatoes covered in cheese :/

Kebabs next committee meeting?

F**k Pancake Parlour...Tony paid $28 for a chicken breast l without a pancake lol. And I paid $20 for potatoes covered in cheese :/

only ever buy short stacks with a voucher, $10 gets you 4 pancakes

missus worked there for a few years, made sure she got me vouchers all the time, rest of the menu is a total rip, especially the drinks

haha it was my fault.

but I enjoyed mine.

Birds all in for kebabs next meet, where a good one with parking?

In the SE? Don't know, I only know my locals in the East. And like pizza stores used to be when you were younger, every motherf**ker now knows where the best kebabs are. Coincidentally, they are usually within 5 minutes of where that person lives...

Can I come next time?

Sure, join the committee :P

Wait wtf, charles is exec? LOOOOOOOL. Since when!?!?! Hahahaha

I think Charles has been on for a while lol

F**k Pancake Parlour...Tony paid $28 for a chicken breast without a pancake lol. And I paid $20 for potatoes covered in cheese :/

Chicken breast was crap. More like Butter with complimentary dry chicken breast lol