SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

f**k that shit, I came up with a tatt I wanted at 16....at 30+ and still wanted the same design I went with it

small, not visible at work, and every time I see it I like it more.

So happy

that said bloody addictive, started coming up with more that I wanted the next day.

that said the one I came up with the next day I still want 3 years later, so might do it as well.

once again will be very very non visible at work.

Planning on getting my sisters and parents names on my right inner bicep in Arabic. Not visible unless I show someone.

Came very close to having someone's initials on my left inner bicep, they were supposed to get mine on their neck lol. Lucky that never happened.

Planning on getting my sisters and parents names on my right inner bicep in Arabic. Not visible unless I show someone.

Came very close to having someone's initials on my left inner bicep, they were supposed to get mine on their neck lol. Lucky that never happened.

You're arabic?

Untitled-2.jpg

lol

You're arabic?

Untitled-2.jpg

lol

lol he messaged me on facey a while back to attempt to troll... something about fishing in another mans well... tbh i really didn't read it (or did and i cant remember it now as it was such a pathetic pointless attempt) and just hit block

lolwin

Hambo just got a fine for crossing the railway tracks this morning. God damn

In other news, since we are on the topic, intradasting bridal party shoot

523769_422843937766921_663046955_n.jpg

As awesome as that is, you would wonder whether your wife is a broad minded person or not, or that she has a very bad influence of friends..

On the other hand. Maybe u could have fun with all of her friends too lol

As awesome as that is, you would wonder whether your wife is a broad minded person or not, or that she has a very bad influence of friends..

On the other hand. Maybe u could have fun with all of her friends too lol

Touche' she might cheat on you one year in, divorce and take half your monies

hello

whats going on in here, besides the 2 girls making out in that bridal photo lol

tax/babies/bikes

$300 ?

I'm guessing so, this was from the ticket inspectors who said they will send it to the Traffic department or something.

I'm assuming its going to be $300.

Might try and write a letter to get it remitted pending on what sort of fine I get in the mail.

I thought it was just police that could do this, so I'll remember for next time to just run from them lol

met cops are allowed tp detain via any means nessecary you until people who didn't fail the police academy get there... jus remember that.

moral of the story is, learn to run really fast

lol your wife's friend is kissing a girl and you get that from it...can't get much more insecure brah.

Tony man, I gotta train you in some sprint running and parkour. If those people catch me after 3km I deserve to pay the fine. Ric all Maltese guys can run fast; used to running from their women lol. In other news, wait for the fkin trains lol, is it that bad?

He is Asian of course he can run fast

We learn from chasing people with knives

Ever since hearing about the Higgs Boson, i've been reading and watching alot of documentaries and other related matters such as workings of Atomic bombs, the universe, particles etc..

I should have become a physicist