SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

lol @ discussion.... and lol @ people thinking their mrs has only banged like 1 other guy....

NEWSFLASH

women f**k and lie just like dudes do

This man will have a happy existence/marriage/family, he knows the truth and is cool with it. It's just sex anyway...if your marriage is built around who your wife has or hasn't been with, then it may not have much else holding it together :/

hahahahahaahhaa lol.

i like to believe i got me a good girl hamish.

She is a good girl man, she's a nice person and makes you happy = win.

girl im seeings been around, but yeh, aint gonna wife her.

You say that now, but if you fall in love I guarantee you aren't gonna hold back because she's been around the block. Can't help how you feel down the track son. Just find someone who makes you happy and hope that it stays that way :)

inb4 fag for not tapping but has massive respect for her old man.

bs, more like respect for her old man because you couldn't tap her lol.

class of 03 reprzent.

Represent!

tired-worker400.jpg

Tips for kesh? Me driving your FPV? You kissing a guy? waitwut..

lol, you can drive my FPV if you want! :P

LOL!

What year did you finish?

(highschool) 07' yo! then a 2 year course at swinburne after that - man that place was a dump

In other news the lady I gave $20 yesterday who said would call me this morning for banking details never did.

Also her mobile phone is off.

Oh well saw this coming lol

But I will never give up chasing it due to the principal, if she ever decides to turn her phone on....

none of the girls i've been with have had previous sexual relations hence my interest in them in the first place. and yes i am 110% sure of it so stfu

yes they do exist but don't ever expect to end up with one when your idea of a good/clean girl is one who makes out with other chicks for "fun" and takes photos of it for the record.

standards brah, raise em.

end of the day, act like a slapper and you'll get treated like one. don't care what your past is like or how much of a goodie you are you'll never get my attention by acting broad minded personty.

but hey, that's just me

newman2.jpg

truth, sending pms now.

jamie, jonoe and birds have seen her

do pm me good sir

In other news the lady I gave $20 yesterday who said would call me this morning for banking details never did.

Also her mobile phone is off.

Oh well saw this coming lol

But I will never give up chasing it due to the principal, if she ever decides to turn her phone on....

Asian's and money

Wow, intense debate today!

All about attitude imo, you can have two girls who have both been with the same amount of guys and one wll be a broad minded person, one won't. Not actually down to the number but the personality and where they are now, not what they were doing years ago :/

If I was a guy I wouldn't be impressed with a chick who likes pics taken of her kissing another girl that then get posted up in places like these. If a chick is bicurious that's cool, but out in public is clearly for attention, there are plenty of opportunities to do that in private.

Had a shit load of the posts quoted but cbf. Agree with everyone disagreeing with Birds on this one. They're attention seeking whores, full stop. If that's what they do for fun, they're whores. Period.

Times that logic by infinity if that's what she wants in her wedding photos.

class of 03 reprzent.

Yep.

Can't decide if I want rim tape or not....It'd be gold or red, but can't decide if I like it in the first place...

Guess it's cheap enough to buy and try, but also cbf lol