SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

If there's no claim on fuel, with rego/tires/maintenance of ~$1500, I'd be better off claiming the $3700 no?

sum up all fuel for financial year

sum up all rego / insurance / maintenence fo the year

Total all * 0.92 = your claim

if you have no log book, you will multiply everything by 0.74 instead and only have a maximum claim of $3700. (even if all your expenses * 0.74 is greater than $3700, you can only get back $3700)

fuel: $50 * 52weeks = $2600

Insur: $500

Rego/tyres/maint: $1500

Total: $4600

With Logbook:

4600 x 0.92 = $4232 back

Without logbook

4600 x 0.74 = $3404 ; maximum claim is $3700, so 3404 less than 3700, so you get all of $3404 back.

PM Sent

Also Pat is on the money. Come apply for a Grad Accountant position brah

haha pays to have accountants in the family /seewhatididther

Unfortunately, my accounting knowledge stops with the above and a bit of negative gearing knowledge. Wont be much help as a grad accountant haha

Ive probably said too much now, will be getting hassled by all the wastelanders now haha

Lets say

with logbook

1500 x 0.92 = $1380 back

without logbook

1500 x 0.74 = $1110 back

Logbook got you an extra $270

Yeah but surely if you're under $3700 you'd just claim the max which is $3700? So the above examples are irrelevant, unless I'm not understanding it which is highly likely.

fuel: $50 * 52weeks = $2600

Insur: $500

Total: $4600

With Logbook:

4600 x 0.92 = $4232 back

Without logbook

4600 x 0.74 = $3404 ; maximum claim is $3700, so 3404 less than 3700, so you get all of $3404 back.

Is there a cap on fuel/week cost? Coz 600+ kms a week for work, $50 will not cover lol

Yeah but surely if you're under $3700 you'd just claim the max which is $3700? So the above examples are irrelevant, unless I'm not understanding it which is highly likely.

unfortunately that means you can claim to a maximum of $3700, doesnt mean you will get $3700 always.

For example; you had $6000 worth of expenses and didnt have a log book.

$6000 x 0.74 = $4,440 claim HOWEVER $3700 is the max, so they will give you $3700 instead of $4440.

If you had logbook @ 92%

$6000 x 0.92 = $5520 claim, which you get back all as there is no cap with logbook.

Is there a cap on fuel/week cost? Coz 600+ kms a week for work, $50 will not cover lol

as long as the fuel consumption for 600+km is reasonable, dont believe there is any cap.

unfortunately, thats all the time we have for SAUTAXTALK. Stay tuned for next episode where we find out how much Dezz actually gets back

Sleep time, ive got chocolate bars to worry about tomorrow!

Have you emailed the stuff? Just checked and nothing received. Probably gone to my junk mail.

Ill get working on it first thing tomorrow morning brah

Nah haven't sent it yet, was waiting til I got the rest of my tool receipts. Got em now so I'll send it off shortly.

unfortunately that means you can claim to a maximum of $3700, doesnt mean you will get $3700 always.

For example; you had $6000 worth of expenses and didnt have a log book.

$6000 x 0.74 = $4,440 claim HOWEVER $3700 is the max, so they will give you $3700 instead of $4440.

If you had logbook @ 92%

$6000 x 0.92 = $5520 claim, which you get back all as there is no cap with logbook.

as long as the fuel consumption for 600+km is reasonable, dont believe there is any cap.

Yeah got that, just though it meant for me personally that the log book was un neccessary as my maintenance & rego is well under $3700, but with fuel it should be well over $3700, so should be ok..

600kms a week for work, that's about a tank a week just for work, so $70/$80 a week in fuel...

I will give you $100 bux to rub deep heat on your shaft and balls and record your facial expressions for the next half hour.

I'm too scared to try

If I was a guy I wouldn't be impressed with a chick who likes pics taken of her kissing another girl that then get posted up in places like these. If a chick is bicurious that's cool, but out in public is clearly for attention, there are plenty of opportunities to do that in private.

Well each to theirs...but if you were a guy you could get with them and never even know they've had that photo taken and posted here. This is what I was getting at, you can't know everything someone has done...everyone has their secrets, and people change/mature, so why judge on a single photo of something you don't like? One of those girls in the pic is still a virgin...so I find it a bit hard to accept the virgin-slut oxymoron. As for attention, plenty of heterosexuals hook up in public too...is that for attention? Even if it's for attention, who cares? Everyone is an attention whore...look at every single FB status update ever made. Every revealing dress or loud joke/call. People just have different ways of getting it.

Had a shit load of the posts quoted but cbf. Agree with everyone disagreeing with Birds on this one. They're attention seeking whores, full stop. If that's what they do for fun, they're whores. Period.

Times that logic by infinity if that's what she wants in her wedding photos.

As above...everyone is an attention seeking whore IMO. But a girl kissing another girl doesn't = any less of a wife for me. I know plenty who would never kiss a girl and yet have cheated on their boyfriends, meanwhile those girls in the pic have never cheated on theirs. But each to theirs, if it's a turn off for you, it's a turn off, that's fine. It just wouldn't bother me, as I can't see the run on effects for it - to me there's more to be concerned about in a girl than if she has ever kissed a girl for a photo or not.

And thanks birds for the opinion on my missus

Welcome, stick with her :)

none of the girls i've been with have had previous sexual relations hence my interest in them in the first place. and yes i am 110% sure of it so stfu

yes they do exist but don't ever expect to end up with one when your idea of a good/clean girl is one who makes out with other chicks for "fun" and takes photos of it for the record.

standards brah, raise em.

end of the day, act like a slapper and you'll get treated like one. don't care what your past is like or how much of a goodie you are you'll never get my attention by acting broad minded personty.

but hey, that's just me

newman2.jpg

I've been in relationships with virgins before, I've been with girls who have had sex before. I'll take the latter over the former each and every time and I'd have missed out on some awesome relationships if i'd knocked back the girls who had lost their virginity. It's not about standards because virginity doesn't play a part in standards for me...it obviously does for you which is fine...just makes it harder to find "Mrs. Right".