SAU Community

Show Us Your Toys!

R-PWR

Love the Smokers........I ride the new TE250 Berg............Nice Build...........what are the wheels off ?

they are marchesini forged aluminium after market wheels...very light

That CR is awesome, that thing would be insane on the street

its quite a wheelie machine theres no doubt about that :)....it has a massive amount of power right off bottom,ive ported the cylinder,reshaped the squish band,clearanced the piston to head,made a decompressor valve for easier starting,v fore reeds,bigger carb,power pipe and made the alloy tank you see that holds 10.4 litres(standard is 7.1l)for a bit extra milage....they are a very very reliable engine but its damn noisey!you can count the power strokes! :)

Edited by ylwgtr2

Thanks mate :)

Here are some pics from the weekend. They are only pics from my phone but should have some high res copies soon.

post-82405-0-88513100-1319425517_thumb.jpg

post-82405-0-75749300-1319425458_thumb.jpg

i had an inkling you were referring to that Matt

i havent spoken to him in ages

wonder what he's replaced it with, i thought he loved his 34, spent all that cash on the genuine ztune body parts

one of the cleanest mod'd R34s in the country, nice buy

how much power is it making ?

Edited by domino_z

i had an inkling you were referring to that Matt

i havent spoken to him in ages

wonder what he's replaced it with, i thought he loved his 34, spent all that cash on the genuine ztune body parts

one of the cleanest mod'd R34s in the country, nice buy

how much power is it making ?

It makes 419rwkw.

Matt now has a Honda S2000 which you will see if you are at the S'n'S this weekend :)

just to keep the thread alive....heres another one of mine HRC data card(this model has no key...it has a credit card that you use to start it)hrc jet kit,ethos stainless race chambers and a pair of hrc cylinder heads ...its also ported for a bit of extra mumbo :)

gallery_2711_155_48556.jpg

i also have 2 of these......yamaha TDR250...its a twin cylinder 2 stroke road/trail bike.....this one has jim lomas race chambers and some TZ250 gp bike parts such as cylinder head and cylinders.....it goes like the showers of [email protected] very light and tons of fun

gallery_2711_155_31639.jpg

Edited by ylwgtr2

i also have a collection of these stupid things....this one is an ATC250 motocross trike....they use a cr250 engine.....this one has a 300cc kit with a custom made expasion chamber that i made.....they dont turn very well and handle like a hat full of ars#oles (live axle,no irs) and scary to take off jumps but its stupidly fast and great for those mud fights :)....i also have one with a cr500 engine in it.....its even worse :D

gallery_2711_155_26436.jpg

Edited by ylwgtr2

this is my tri-z250 its yamaha's version of the above beast......its not quite as fast as the honda but ive fitted a race chamber to it but havent ridden since....but it drops nice mono's non the less :)

gallery_2711_155_12759.jpg

gallery_2711_155_60205.jpg