SAU Community

My Battle With Bosch

GTR-N1

I'm about to take Bosch to Small Claims Tribunal.

Firstly, may I state that Just Jap is not at fault. Neither is Unigroup Eng.

Just Jap sold me a "044" fuel pump whilst my R34 GT-R V-Spec II was being upgraded.

> All went well with near new turbs (-7s), new actuators (HKS), new front pipe (Blitz), new injectors (Denso 700cc), new Power FC D-Jetro (installed professionally), Tomei Cams/cam gears

> Tuned efficiently at Unigroup

> Then near new Kakimoto arrived and was put on at Unigroup

> Retune revealed after a couple of hours that not all was well with the "044" (and we all know what happens if it should fail)

> A replacement new "044" was installed and demonstrated that psi efficiency had improved by over 20%

> Tried refund procedure through Just Jap who revealed to me that this was the second refund claim in a week but on an "040" (with the same symptoms of falling psi)

> I had to keep chasing Just Jap to chase Bosch

> 3 months later (like pulling teeth), Bosch thinks those two fuel pumps are OK

Now I want that new failing fuel pump back since I paid good money for it; and I need it tested to corroborate my claim.

> I wish to make contact with the owner of the "040"; and I'm sure that Just Jap will oblige, as I've left my contact details with them

> Together I'd like to get those pumps independently tested

> But where's the best place?

Then with receipts in hand I wish to get back at Bosch for their lousy service on a product that is supposedly good but with a few 'grenades with loose pins'