SAU Community

Stolen R33 In Brisbane

p_stew

Hey guys. Woke up this morning in bulimba to find my car gone. Can you all keep an eye out for a white r33 gtst s2 with plates 269 lss. It's not insured for nearly what it owes me & would love to find her

Cheers :-(

For anyone reading this and also to the original poster, speak to Chris from Audio Express. They can fit a decent quality TK104 GPS Tracker.

They aren't expensive and you will be able to find the car even up to 60 days after the car has had its battery removed. You can ever send an SMS to the device to tell it to shut off the fuel pump, sound horn, lock/unlock doors all via sms.

Welp, I might be the luckiest guy alive. The police have recovered the car and it is on its way to Chris at audio express today to get sorted...I really hope they catch the prick, aparently they have a good idea of who and its for more then just my car. Although I havent seen it yet so I have no idea what shape its in the police said it looked to be in good shape. I just hope the parts I picked up last week are still in the boot

thanks to all the well wishers

Welp, I might be the luckiest guy alive. The police have recovered the car and it is on its way to Chris at audio express today to get sorted...I really hope they catch the prick, aparently they have a good idea of who and its for more then just my car. Although I havent seen it yet so I have no idea what shape its in the police said it looked to be in good shape. I just hope the parts I picked up last week are still in the boot

Get info so we can organise a special thank you to them for assisting with the returning of your car. :thumbsup:

dan,

yet to check if its at the shop or not.(he rang me this morning and I told him to send the towie my way and drop the key off to it.

I will look at it tomorrow.

this car will also be used for the tech night on security as it will show the people there how the thing was stolen.

I will call you tomorrow re tracker - there is a fair bit more to it than that.

good. once I and through with it your should be able to locate it VERY easily.

will talk more once I have stripped it down.

dan,

yet to check if its at the shop or not.(he rang me this morning and I told him to send the towie my way and drop the key off to it.

I will look at it tomorrow.

this car will also be used for the tech night on security as it will show the people there how the thing was stolen.

I will call you tomorrow re tracker - there is a fair bit more to it than that.

Tech night?

Link me

• 2 weeks later...

I pity the idiot that tries to take this car..

10 layers of security and 6 of those are VERY transparent and REMOTELY controlled.

those that were at the tech night will have some inkling of what I am getting at.