SAU Community

1989 R32 Gtr

Going to brief here..

Km's: 85 ***

Colour: Honey gold

Price $15 000

Contact: 0404 513 631 (serious buyers only!!!) don't answer forum email very often..

Some of the mods include:

Fresh respray in honey gold nissan factory colour & not one ding! Door jam inside & out job, Just needs front bar to be painted as i changed the bar back to factory

Clean interior with recaro(some wear), gear knob, wheel & boost gauge.

BC coilovers

Brand new slotted all round disks, pads & fluid

New nismo turbos!!

New studs everywhere, turbo/dump/manifold gaskets/fuel filter/oil filter/oil etc...

New JJR stainless front pipe

K & N intake kit

Splitfire coilpacks & sparkplugs

P45 18 x 10 new wheels with new federals all round - 265 rear/235 front.

Calsonic front mount cooler

750cc denso injectors

Bosch 040 pump

Motor was rebuilt 10 000kms ago

Full exhaust

Hicas lock bar

Turbosmart boost tee

& more...

All the car needs is a tune & for the injectors & new pump to be put in. Also the front diffs seal is worn so i just drained the fluid out and it is in rwd mode - this is a cheap fix just a $20 seal or so... have no money anymore due to uni :(

Fully engineered just needs rego

This is shit cheap considering i bought it for more than this and have spent nearly 10 grand

post-38103-0-68642200-1319010615_thumb.jpg

post-38103-0-41798300-1319010642_thumb.jpg

Then thankfully your not working on my car!!!

You do realise that the front drive shafts will still turn the diff over and the bearings in that diff need oil to lubricate them regardless of if they have drive from the engine or not..... in order to stop the diff turning over you need to remove the front drive shafts and you cant remove the front drive shafts to stop it from turning as the wheel bearings will come apart....

get some oil in it and live with the leak or you will seize the diff

Ummm mate i'm not like some nub i have done heaps of trackdays set up with my own work.. I have not driven the car since there has been no oil in it. note that it has just had turbo's redone, fuel etc... I have pushed the car around and driven it once up into my driveway before i did all of these mods so i believe they would be fine. I let it drain out so i don't put a few litres of oil on my garage everyday from the leak lol, hence why i said it must be fixed, there is still a few hundred ml's in there. Thanks anyways but :)

Edited by tyr33

Should have said that in the first place then as that changes the whole thing.... fair call on not wanting to unload the diff oil on the floor, but as i have said, simply pulling the fuse does not mean that the front diff needs no oil. Which you seem to think is the case.....

Just some friendly advice thats all mate. I have built more of these things than i care to think about and would prefer to say something than see someone seize a diff

So have a swap lined up for a weeks time roughly but there is another car i really want which still allows me to pay off debt, true story...

$11 800 !!! This week only as if not i'll be going ahead with this swap, Crazy cheap for a gtr in this cond! No damage, solid motor...

Call 0404 513 631