SAU Community

P-Plater Not Being Allowed To Drive At Night?

the older i get the more sense i see in P plate restrictions because i look back at how i, and a lot of people i knew, drove and can see that despite us thinking we weren't that reckless at the time, we actually were. until i got booked on the second year of having my licence, i pretty much drove everywhere at 20kmh over the limit and thought nothing of it.

^ i agree, but i just think that some of the laws are a bit badly thought through

such as being able to do certain things on ur Ls but not on your Ps

i actually dont really disagree with not being able to drive after midnight, thats fine

but i think that if you were allowed to on your L plates with supervision, you should be allowed on your red Ps if you were to have an adult with you. even if you just had to swap back to using L plates or something?

and same with the turbo skyline law being able to drive one on your L's but not your Ps

im not really against any of the laws though, dont really bother me too much.

• 5 weeks later...

funny ass ! 3.6L commodore is allowed when 3.5L 350GT N/A is BANNED !!!! hoho

pretty simple really commonwhore crap, 350gt good and the fact no matter what car a P plater is in there will be a minority that see it as their civil duty to wrap it around an object!!!