SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

yeah I heard the 265mil but that included marketing... which would have been shitloads with all the posters and ads.

Will probably be getting this on PS3 the day it comes out, just because I havent played games on my PS3 in ages and need something to bide time while wait for funds for new PC and Rome 2

Does This mean the whole map will be open from the start? There doesnt seem to be 'sections' like in all the previous games. Not sure how they would devide this if you had to unlock areas.

if it is due, expecting buggy as hell. As much as GTA4 was better on PC, the hassle of getting it running and using it isnt worth it when you add on the 6+month wait for the port.

will pickup a PS3 copy tomorrow after work. getting excited. Even the San Andreas map was huge. almost too big with the dumb truck missions and later driving levels, so this should be plenty.

Anyone going to a midnight launch? There is one in the city which I can attend but thinking not worth it if I can pick it up 9 hours later at 9am haha

I wouldn't even play it until 4:30pm Tuesday.