SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

Some stock tips i got from GtaForums. Am doing another playthrough, and like others am saving the assassination missions til after 'the big job'.

attachicon.gifScreen shot 2013-09-23 at 12.39.16 AM.png

ive done first two missions. so only have the last three to do on this.... im just about to get shit ready for the big heist then im on it.

did bike guy today. was Trevor and was coming back from the dock/airport to house.

it's kinda dumb you search the entire ocean floor to find a wreckage and get $12,000, yet help a millionaire get his bike back and gives you a large % of his company... go figure.

difference is you can switch to any character once you pick up that 12k then switch back and its there again. helped my self to 200k.

im getting towards the end of the main missions. things are getting exciting. full 4-5 hours of play to be had tonight.

also, very easy to steal private jet at airport, park in your hanger, and use it to fly back to the city.

i had to keep trying cause the f**kers kept shooting at it...

landed 4 times before success...1 engine died on runway... 2 wing fell off in hanger... 3 blew up and died in hanger 4 landed, taxied entered hanger didnt save.

gave up, baught heliport and and flew around in the black heli for shits and giggles.

ended up getting the plane after pissing about in heli for an hour, take off at night and the cops lose you faster

haha fun! i got it with no issues....

snapped a wing when i landed. popped it in the hanger and its been there ever since...

however i dropped it and parachuted out over the city last night, expected a big bang, and got nothing. very uncool.

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Playing as Trevor.. I saw a blue dot on map (Random event) So I stopped and it was some abandoned van..

Then some guy in overalls shoots me from behind with a shotgun..

Too quick for me to shoot back..

Then gets raped and wakes up on the train tracks in his undies.. Lol wtf

Playing as Trevor.. I saw a blue dot on map (Random event) So I stopped and it was some abandoned van..

Then some guy in overalls shoots me from behind with a shotgun..

Too quick for me to shoot back..

Then gets raped and wakes up on the train tracks in his undies.. Lol wtf

thats all sorts of f**ked up..... ill keep an eye out....

i keep f**king up the randoms. like when the cops are having a shoot out. ill pull out my gun to shoot the perp, but accidental shoot a copper and f**k it up.

thats all sorts of f**ked up..... ill keep an eye out....

i keep f**king up the randoms. like when the cops are having a shoot out. ill pull out my gun to shoot the perp, but accidental shoot a copper and f**k it up.

Friggin auto aim :P

i need someone to write up who to invest in before the each assasination mission in f**king English.

whats this step shit? does it mean missions? can any one who has completed the assasination missions shed some light?

ep, you read that right. 1.5 billion dollars. No credit goes to me for this, credit goes to toddfa at GTA forums.

This requires.
1. Finished the game
2. Maximum amount of money (35 Million) from the big one. (Requires you to take the Obvious approach for less team members used, also use all of the lowest costing heist members. Will need to level them up wisely to do)
3.All of Lesters Assassination missions left untouched (Aside from the first one which is mandatory)

Step 1: Invest in Debonaire before the mission. After the mission sell all of Debonaire when reaches maximum profit and then INVEST in Redwood!!!! My Return= 300%

Step 2: Invest in Fruit shares before the mission and cashout afterwards! My Return= 50%

Step 3: Invest in Vapid AFTER you complete the mission. Cash out when you made your cut! My Return= 100%

Step 4: Invest in Gold Coast Development before the mission and pullout afterwards! My Return= 80%

Step 5: Trigger the Hitch Lift 1 random event (Location: Ineseno Road, Banham Canyon) and complete the event. He will then give you a stock tip about the company "Tinkle", invest for Return = 30%

Here is proof of the money gotten from doing this. http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6681/zdlo.jpg

I assumed so as well. clearly console peeps are shit when it comes to wiki'ing (except maybe Dark Souls) and write-ups.

and also console people make the worlds worst gaming youtube vids. all of them have commentary of some shit kicker laughing and talking to people like someone is actually watching. f**k those dream boats

fek. i did all the assasinations without knowing this shit. oh well we'll see what happens.

you wont have enough moneyto complete the game bro..... it sucks. cant get all the shit without the desh.

Anyone keen on doing a "crew" thing for GTA Online? Started one today - pretty keen just to get in and f**k shit up, drive around, have fun.

PS3 here - i think it's platform dependant though

Edit:: Plattsy - yeah, those instructions are bullshit. Basically what they're saying is once you're done with the main story and haven't done any of the assassination missions (Lester, when you're Franklin) after the first mandatory one, do them one after another, and spend all your money in stocks for the listed company when they say.

So save your game before you do the first one that's next, find out what mission it is, then load back - go to each character and spend ALL their money in stocks on it.

1) Hotel Assassination - that's already done. Betta Pharma - on BAWSAQ I think.

2) Redwood Cigarette Assassination - Debonaire. Buy before you get the mission on all three characters, do mission, wait until you see it skyrocket, then sell it all in all three.

3) The Vice Assassination - Fruit/iFruit. Same as before, buy with all three, do mission, skyrocket, sell with all three.

4) The Bus Assassination - Vapid - Don't buy them first - after the mission, buy up big because they'll have plummeted, then mess around for a while, and check every now and then - they'll return to normal levels.

5) The Construction Assassination - Gold Coast - Same as the first two, buy up, do mission, watch it fly up, sell off. All three!

6) The Big Score - Gold Coast - not sure yet, not up to it - I'll do it and report back :)