SAU Community

GTSTVSPEC on drivetime

33Spec2

I just came back from work and turn the TV on some familiar voice comming out form telly...

I look back, there is Paul himself talking very smoothly to drive time host... and I see mr wing aka SHUTO-BOY working hard on ND4SPD on back the ground...

hahahha very good to see it .. WELL DONE BOYS ;)

very professional

THUMBS UP FROM ME :rofl:

".........there are many events will be held this weekends such as BIKINI comp............":flower: ;)

AAHHHHH Bugger! i must have just missed it! as i turned channel they had the details of the drag combat for saturday..... i must have missed it by seconds!!

I am really annoyed as the reason why i had to say no to saturday is because of lack of rear rubber and still not completely tuned plus the biggest prob was i thought i was going to be working on the saturday!!! Found out today that i have saturday off oh well.

I will definately be there to cheer SAU on i will find my biggest SAU pom-poms....

GIVE ME AN S...... GIVE ME A U........ GIVE ME AN A.......

WHAT DOES IT SPELL..... a group of cars that will be at drag combat on saturday without my bloody car in it :-(

Dan, There is still time to get you car in, you can enter the "Show'n'Shine" if nothing else:D

I was out running my car in, so I missed seeing myself on TV, hope I wasn't too bad. At least this time they didn't tie my up like a gimp;)

:slap: Hey Paully,

Miss you as well. To another point sorry for whoring this but did you finish all the K's you had to do on the donk, I suppose dyno for you today. My ECU never come back from the east in time. It is in Perth GPO but they cant get it to me until next week. Going to blow the f... out of them and proably the stock ECU. It will run but had to be de-tuned and advance the timing a shit load. Still got 310rwhp but struggled. Not a happy camper at the moment. Anyone got a spare FC ECU ?? I wish hehehehe

Hey Paul i really wanted to drag. If i can get my hands on some nice tyres and somehow get it tuned (we still have about 30rwhp waiting to be unleashed) then i will go but otherwise i am going to start saving for PAS not making any promises but i have a few things which should be ready by then! ;-) YUMMY!!!!!!