November Photo Thread

siddr20

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have always wanted to stop on the way down to the snow every year at a random field and just shoot a tree within the landscape. I'm going to actually do it next year!!! Been wanting to do it for so long.

Cool shot Jay!

Notice I have myself a new little 'rg photography' tag like everyone else now... lol

woohoo!!! welcome to the world of pro photography :P

Matboy, love that tree shot of yours.

Specially the square crop (i know, im a sucker for the square)

oh, and Sidd, this is awesome!!!

experimental shot:

IMG_6022_resize.jpg

did you direct her to have her face where it was, or was it a lucky coincidence that the shadow lined up perfectly with the cheekbone? either way, worked out sweet

Edited by Jay019

It was a coincidence as I only took 4 shots and that was came out perfect. If I had more time I would have tried to get it perfect.

Thanks for the kind words man.

Kory - Bare 580exii for the lighting :)

EDIT: Nice Rhys, some sweet shutter dragging going on!

Cheers Jay! I'm slowly getting better. The 70-200 Non-IS isnt the easiest thing to try and drag! Maybe one day when I finish my Patrol and S14 projects I can afford a 70-200 2.8 IS... Maybe :P

Notice I have myself a new little 'rg photography' tag like everyone else now... lol

Damn peer pressure :P

Signatures make your photos look 10% better ;)

double post, sorry. i just wanted to show this off, lol. a local stencil artist contacted me about creating a piece based on this photo...

301515_2169410707903_1025781561_32000897_2143293183_n.jpg

well it is now finished and is in a gallery in adelaide at the moment...

383910_201108683303258_100002123839438_492079_747376970_n.jpg

i was blown away when i first saw it. cant wait to get in there tomorrow to see it close up.

yeah, not wrong. i should let him know. he spent over 40 hours on making up the stencils (10 layers) and then 5 hours in spraying it. hope he gets a few sales at the exhibition, I love watching his work evolve.

Some really awesome photo's guy's.

I love that even though this is a car forum a lot of photo's are not of cars.

My friend who just got me into photography just developed some film shots of Sydney and some other random photo's. It's amazing to see and I really makes u appreciate what a beautiful country Australia really is. I think we are all extremely lucky that we have such a beautiful place to call home.