SAU Community

A31 Ceffy Build In 10 Days And Destroyed On 11Th)) China Drifting Kill

More pics of my epic fail

Clear and vivid, WOT till the f**king end. Never lift off huh )) Don't f**king know what was I thinking about. :shock:

Comment that shit guys. And I'm preparing an update on the car fix for next battle madness and scars :)

f**king lucky I didn't roll that damn boat over :)

dsc08465.jpg

dsc08466.jpg

dsc08467.jpg

dsc08468.jpg

dsc08469.jpg

dsc08470.jpg

dsc08471.jpg

dsc08472.jpg

dsc08473.jpg

dsc08474.jpg

dsc08475.jpg

dsc08476.jpg

dsc08477.jpg

dsc08478.jpg

dsc08479.jpg

dsc08480.jpg

http://www.56.com/u4...jM0MDIwMTQ.html

http://player.56.com/v_NjM0MDIwMTQ.swf

On the OMT run with Saito. About 30mis after the first run.

Judges said they had some communication problem and couldn't get us on the track last time.

I changed one tire at the rear. Different tread and direction, also thinner wheel.

Went to chase Saito. Start in 2nd gear, shift to 3rd and nailed it in. Was nervous to get too much of a distance between us. So stayed on the throttle through first corner. I did realize my rear grip sucked. It was my mistake and it pretty much sums up my driving skills((

The most I thought is about Saito in the front and that maybe I would clip the outer wall just a bit

But I f**king lost it)) Rear hit the wall to deep and I stayed on the throttle thinking I would be able to steer it out of the wall. And all it did is smash my front and trail it down the wall more. Anyway it was my mistake and it pretty much sums up my driving skills((

Oil cooler was on the left side. It was the first thing to get busted by the mighty concrete.

Oil drops on to something hot and I get fire. Seeing fire near your right foot is not a pleasant site.

Don't do that at home haha. Jumped out of the f**king car as soon as I could. Knocking down the track marshal or smth.

20528959.jpg

a12040085_s.jpg

Anyone else notice old mate wayyyyy to eager on the extinguisher before he even gets to the car?

Or the other dude on his ass no way near the car?

LOL Classic, good build up mate!

LOL I like this thread, good effort man. You post up some cool photos and I like your story :)

Keep it coming!

I will work on it more :) Thanks for the comment!

great read, thank you and keep us posted!

Cheers! I'm working on gathering some info for update! :)

Anyone else notice old mate wayyyyy to eager on the extinguisher before he even gets to the car?

Or the other dude on his ass no way near the car?

LOL Classic, good build up mate!

Thanks, man! Marshals are really something different. Spray-rage ON and they even spray themselves for the fun of it, spray some air.

Spray me and my interior. f**k those sprayers haha)))

Guys, I'm working on the update. Stay tuned!:)

Its gonna be quite cool. Not as obliterating as my smash-crash-ka-booom in the first place. But good effort also :)

I love the story telling of this thread made me f**king lol hard.

Keep up the good work on the drift pig!

Love how you told the story about when your car was on fire you knocked the marshall over, the photos are classic!