SAU Community

350Z Hks Single Turbo Kit

post-88824-0-41159400-1320232514_thumb.jpg

post-88824-0-38126100-1320232535_thumb.jpg

Nissan 350z HKS single turbo kit.. very hard to find. HKS stopped making them. kit has done only 2000kms

HKS full turbo kit bought it on special for $2500 otherwise this kit usually cost $8500.Exhaust: Top speed pro 1 for 350Z i bought this from USA for $1100.Computer: haltech platinum pro for 350Z cost me $2500.Injectors: injector dynamics which also called ID injectors and these are ID 1000cc with these u can also run E85 fuel. i bought these from america for $750.Turbo timer: Apexi turbo timer bought it for $150.Spark plugs: NGK spark plugs 1 heat range colder bought it for $30 each.Fuel pump: Walbro fuel pump bought it for $140.

make me an offer i need $6500 for the lot !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello again, I just want to tell you that i found the reason why my bnr32 is going out in right corners. I had my car tuned by a company and they fitted the Emu Classic and a new fuel pump in 2021. I checked the loom, changed the walbro fuel pump with a Deatschwerks fuel pump. None of this helped. Then I checked the fuel pressure and thought I was crazy. It was tuned with over 7 bar ( over 100psi) !!! But why? So I checked the fuel return line and saw that it was closed. That was probably also the reason why the tuner replaced the fuel pump, but he tuned the Emu with the 7 bar 🫣 The map in the emu has now been changed and evertyhing is fine.
    • I'm going to vote for considering going to the effort to close the lash down to the minimum. My bro-in-law got around to checking the clearances on the 3SGE in his Caldina. Was a bit fat all over. New shims at lowest allowable lash, and the car is remarkably better to drive. It appears that the increase in both total lift and duration that you get from doing this is worth a lot more than you might expect. I have been having evil (and expensive and time consuming) thoughts about doing it to mine, and I don't even think I have a problem. Not that I'd know, though.
    • Thanks for that, it actually sounds fine to me. What oil weight are you running and what kind of oil pressure do you see around idle RPM and a bit over it?
    • https://youtu.be/CCHaKUhZi34?si=PNdluupk9TWFtvws
    • Maybe record a video and post it up on YouTube and link it back here