SAU Community

'95 R33 Gtr - Decent Power

Hey everyone,

More of an expression of interest at the moment, but looking at selling my car.

Price: $23,000

Make/Model: 1995 Nissan R33 GTR (Series 1)

KMS: 89,000

Service History: I'm religious about this. Has had it's 100,000km service done by Racepace along with all engine mods. Only use the best fluids.

Accident History: I found out that it had a knock to the rear left quite a while back. Seller didn't inform me of this, was only the mechanic to point it out. Wasn't anything serious though.

Rego until 06/12

Comes with RWC

Engine Mods:

A'pexi Super Suction Kit + pods

Cold Air Intake (home made)

Blitz FMIC (stock piping)

Bigger fuel pump (unknown brand)

Power FC + Hand Controller

Garrett GT2860-7 Turbos running 16psi

Adjustable Actuators

Racepace Adjustable Cam Gears

Full 3" Trust Titanium Exhaust with 4.5" tip. Very awesome sounding.

BRAND NEW Excedy Single Plate HD Clutch. Surprisingly light on the foot.

Oil Cooler + Catch Can

Brakes / Suspension:

Tein Coilovers. Height adjustable only.

Adjustable rear camber arms.

Adjustable front toe arms.

Standard Brembos front and rear (black calipers)

RDA Slotted Rotors (Front)

Slotted Rotors (unknown brand) rear

EBC Red Stuff Front Brake Pads (will stop you on a dime!)

Wheels / Tyres:

Lenso 18 x 9.5" Black mesh rims with red lip.

Kuhmo KU36 255/40/R18 Tyres. These weren't cheap. Incredibly grippy.

Exterior:

Nismo style stripes. Red White and Grey with checkered flag effect.

Full carbon fibre bonnet.

Freshly painted rear wing. Bought this with a duckwing, didn't like it very much so bought a GTR one.

SAU-Vic Stickers (very cool)

Interior:

Pioneer Head Unit

4 x Sony 6" Splits

Earthquake 4ch amp

Kenwood 12" Subwoofer in box

Fire Extinguisher

Dyno Figures:

284.8wkw @ 16psi. This would be roughly equivalent to 260awkw. Could easily crack 300kw with a bit more boost. I decided to keep to 16psi as this is pretty much a daily / impractical work car.

Reason for sale:

Want a house deposit and I honestly don't drive this enough to properly enjoy it. I've taken it to a couple of DECA days, but that's about all the fun I get out of it. I've had the car for 2.5 years and have only clocked up ~14,000kms on it.

Bad points:

Lower plastic on front bar could do with a bit of a clean up. Also there's a 5cm scratch on the left rear quarter panel. Would be getting this fixed upon selling.

Also rear diff is a bit noisy, however will be getting this fixed/replaced next week.

Ok so as above I'm after $23,000. This car owes me heaps more than that although that's the market at the moment. I'm not in any massive rush to sell, this isn't like your typically thrashed-the-crap-out-of gtr. I baby this thing around the streets and would hope the next buyer would too.

I'm really after a swap for something around the 10-15k mark with cash adjustment. Would need to be mildly modified at least. Here's the list of cars I would swap for:

S14 series 1 or 2 <- would prefer this mostly

R33 (maybe)

R34

R32 GTR (maybe)

WRX's (late 90's)

EVO's (5 or 6)

Please note: No tyre kickers or people after a joyride. I run a small business and simply don't have the time for joyriders.

I'm located in Croydon, VIC (just off eastlink).

My Contact Details:

Mobile: 0400531138

email: [email protected]

Cheers,

Ash

Here's the most recent pic I have, will take more once I get a chance to go wash it.

post-34267-0-28774400-1320557558_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Edit - Back up for sale.

Have a wedding to pay for and had some dramas with the work car so had to sell that at a big loss. Anyway if there's any serious offers throw them this way! :)

Could possibly be interested in swaps + cash adjustment for a decent 4x4 work car. I've had the rear diff completely rebuilt, and also it's got a new HD clutch in it capable of 330rwkw- so can handle the car no worries.

Also-

Price Drop $21,000 firm

Rego until 07/2013 !!

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate check out my car im interested in a swap, i just msged ur phone http://www.skylinesa...-modified-s14a/

Hey mate, thanks for the offer- got the message the other night. Magnificent s14, but I'm needing more money than what would be available in that swap.

For everyone else who is thinking of swaps I'm happy for the following:

Option 1: Work/Tow 4x4 with approx 10k my way

Option 2: Track pig with 15k my way

Option 3: Work/Tow 4x4 with track pig and 5k my way.

Well that's ideal, but I am open to negotiations.

Cheers,

Ash

Pretty similar to mine I have for sale but mines never been tracked and cheaper. Tought market ATM buddy gl with the sale

Lol I wouldn't say 2 deca days was "Tracked". And if you've seen the results I'm quite hopeless at them.

I think the price is incredibly fair, I'm open to negotiations for the right price. I'll be putting it up on car sales for this price so hopefully that attracts a broader market as I've been offered quite a few cars here that don't quite suit my needs.

Thanks for the bit of shameless advertising though- will keep your comments in mind :D