SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtt Body Kit

wi1l2k

gday there w , how are ya ?

yeh i can supply you a nismo z tune kit to suit your r34 gt -t ! and of cousre my kits are well , just look on nissan silvia forums on my profile for feedback of all my customers and they will explain wat great services i provide all my new and returning customers out there in the world :)

so are you from sydney man ?

thanks anthony

Unfortunately i'm from brisbane bud. Still do shipping? I'd be really interested to get a quote from ya and if you do supply other body kits that'll suit 34-gtt let me know aye i'm quite open to other options as well. Thanks for that!

gday there man , how are ya ? yeh sure do shipping no dramas at all man .

wil do the whole kit for you for = $1080 man + $200 p & h for the full kit = $1280 total del .

due tot he whole kit being measured in cubic weight and since its not small items thats how it was calculated lucky you wherent further away or else would cost a fair bit more i tell ya

also i got thru greyhound busfreight who i been dealing with for a very long time now , and are the fastest and cheapest value for money freight company out there i tell ya .

where there any other styles you where interested in as for bodykits to suit your car man ?

let me know hey

thanks anthony

Oh thanks bud. Your price seems a lil higher compared to jsai and even empire aero though. I mean as a buyer its just natural that i go for the cheapest/best deal. Where do you source your nismo z tune kit anyways?

I honestly havent seen/know much about available gtt body kits out there as they are so rare even aftermarkets' so if you could hit me with some suggestions with pictures that'll help a lot. PM me anytime if that's more convenient. Needa get a kit by christmas!

Oh thanks bud. Your price seems a lil higher compared to jsai and even empire aero though. I mean as a buyer its just natural that i go for the cheapest/best deal. Where do you source your nismo z tune kit anyways?

I honestly havent seen/know much about available gtt body kits out there as they are so rare even aftermarkets' so if you could hit me with some suggestions with pictures that'll help a lot. PM me anytime if that's more convenient. Needa get a kit by christmas!

gday there buddy , how are ya , hope you got a hectic weekend lined up for yourself :)

lol but does the cheapest and best deal mean quality wat you pay for ? maybe you should ask yourself that question ? does cheap override quality and relability and fitment and etc ?

i have a private supplier who has moulds of that kit and distributors to me only .

btw i just spoke to a supplier of mine didnt even know they have a 1 off rare oppurtunity genuine , pretty sure its genuine uras type 4 kit for a r34 skyline , gt - t !

are you interested in that ? dont think anyone deals with uras in australia anymore so must be genuine ! and my supplier doesnt deal with copies so yeh .

let me know and speak to you soon

thanks anthony