SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gts-T Series 2. Low Mileage Tidy Example [Nsw]

As Above.

I am finally looking at entering Skyline ownership.....I have always fancied one of these and now is the time!

I am after a late model Series 2 R33 GTS-T

I am a more mature(ish) buyer so am not interested in any cheap and cheerful bolt-ons, Cheap bodykits, etc etc.

Ideally looking for a low KM example with maybe some basic modifications (done well) ie FMIC, Chip, Exhaust, Wheels, Suspension. Will also look at nice standard cars.

Black or white in colour. Good straight body with no rust.

Am in Sydney but happy to travel to find the right car!

Show me what you have got!

Cheers

Sam :thumbsup:

I have a black 1996 series 2 R33 gtst type m 107,000 k's sunroof, coilovers, 3" exhaust, fmic, all recepits for 100k service, manual etc only thing is it has chrome 20's which i bought the car with not my cup of tea just never changed them. Also im in newcastle nsw. post-215767-1317621951409901072.jpg

Edited by jahn-15

Hey mate.

I cant match your specs exactly but I have a series 1 with High Km's but in perfect condition and dark grey in colour with no stupid mods.

Listed here on this site and here on carsales.

Let me know im in southern Sydney Kirrawee.

Cheers,

Josh.

OK so in the words of U2..............'I still havn't found what i'm looking for!'

Having seen a few R33's I can see that they are all starting to show their age.... Not suprising for a 14 year old car.

This means I may be considering a R34 Gt-t if I can find one at the right price.

In the R34 Guise I would be preferably be looking at a nice example, in a subtle colour (no yellow or blue or red) with subtle quality mods. (Suspensions / exhaust / Wheels etc)

Show me what you've got people!!!

Even if you are thinking of selling in a little while... Realistically I don't think I will be purchasing before Xmas as am away for a few weeks . Unless of course the right one shows up!

Thanks

Sam