SAU Community

Interested In This R32 Gtr

geekface

just because a car has been for sale for a long time doesnt make it a lemon

my old 32 took 8months iirc to sell and it was an awesome car, i spent thousands on it but just didnt have people interested in a 32 sedan

just because a car has been for sale for a long time doesnt make it a lemon

my old 32 took 8months iirc to sell and it was an awesome car, i spent thousands on it but just didnt have people interested in a 32 sedan

Thats true.....its just something to note i guess.

He did originally price this car at $22,000, so he has since dropped it $4,000....now that could be because A) No attention, B) overpriced for its condition, C) He wants to sell it ASAP.

Guess you just have to check it out yourself and make your own mind up and if your serious about it, get a mechanic to take a look before you buy.

If i decide on getting a R32 GTR (contemplating getting a R33 instead), this will be the one i look at :).

Edited by Comsic Gate

they're about 4 streets from one of the best GT-R Workshops in the country (Racepace) so getting it checked out by someone who knows a GT-R inside out should be no problem mate - it's also walking distance from my shop so I can have a quick look at it in the showroom for you if you want :)

I don't see much R32 GTR around anymore on the street

even 32 GTST is getting less.

If you still can find a good one, should buy it.

My IMPUL only have 50K on the clock and I just have the engine rebuild from Racepace. I may only drive the car once a month around the block and always under car cover.

the next step I will going to strip the whole car, paint back to Calsonic Blue with full stickers and roll cage. I may put a 6 speed dog box. I really have no idea how much this car will worth

Edited by r32impul

I don't see much R32 GTR around anymore on the street

even 32 GTST is getting less.

If you still can find a good one, should buy it.

My IMPUL only have 50K on the clock and I just have the engine rebuild from Racepace. I may only drive the car once a month around the block and always under car cover.

the next step I will going to strip the whole car, paint back to Calsonic Blue with full stickers and roll cage. I may put a 6 speed dog box. I really have no idea how much this car will worth

Was your car originally like that?

• 3 weeks later...

Mate, i owned a stock R32 many moons ago and all I did was spend spend and spend - get a modded car with plenty of history and care. Like the V-spec above (I havent seen that car but has some tasty mods and its a VspecII)... I bought a Racepace worked R33 that was immaculate for around 30k - the engine build and power support mods cost nearly that alone! GTR's are a bargain but it anything goes wrong expect to pay huge $$$$ to fix + maintenance isn't cheap... that said I LOVE my GTR!!!

If you're going to drive it hard start saving for an engine build too...

PS - Racepace inspection is a must for any purchase! Ideally you'd let them maintain it too...

That's my 2c for the day :)